Printing boarding passes for family

hfj17002

We are a family of four in 1 room. Should I print 1 boarding pass for all of us, or print 4 individual passes? I printed 1 for the family just to look at it, had to print 2x in landscape mode. Also, when are you assigned a zone to board? Thanks.

If you all plan to arrive and check in together, one pass should be sufficient, as long as all are listed on it. However, if any plan to arrive at a different time, that person will need a boarding pass. EM

We are a family of four in 1 room. Should I print 1 boarding pass for all of us, or print 4 individual passes? I printed 1 for the family just to look at it, had to print 2x in landscape mode. Also, when are you assigned a zone to board? Thanks.

Printed boarding passes are not necessary to embark on a cruise.

Having said that let me add....a printed 'boarding pass' is a great convenience to the person who will check you in at the counter on your sail day.

I suggest printing 4 passes, one for each person....adding the necessary ID to each, so that the counter-person can process each person, one at a time.

Sort of a "kiss" approach. :D

Regardless of what they call the printed page that you use to check in, your actual boarding pass is your Cruise Card.

You need some sort of printed document to show to security and check-in personnel prior to receiving your seapass, so printed BPs that show the names of each of the travelers is a good idea (I've only sailed on Carnival once but I think it's the same there as on any other ship I've sailed.

We always have printed boarding pass(es) and they do check them before entering the terminal. Maybe we don't need them but we always print one.

Tip: you might want to print a boarding pass to put in each of your checked bags. If, by chance your luggage tag becomes unattached from the bag, it would help them to locate you and get your bag back to where it belongs. Just my 2 cents! :)