Triumph Cabin 2444 Pictures

Cruzman

Thanks for the pictures. I'm sailing solo in 2445 so the bunk isn't an issue for me, but I'd love to have a bigger bed than a single since I'm used to sleeping in a queen. Did you do that yourselves, or did they do it for you?

Thanks for the great pictures....I would also like to know if the steward set your room with the two beds on the floor. Did he give you any grief about your doing it or his doing it, depending on who actually did it...Does the bathroom have the oversized shower with the seat that comes down? Or was it a regular size one. Are you going to do a review?? Thanks again.....

Thank you so much for the pictures!

I'm booked on the Victory in 2444 and 2445 and have been looking for photos. Nobody has any of the Victory, but I've been told that it's the same as the Triumph. So now I know what it's going to look like. Thanks!

Thanks for the pics - curious about the TV tho - does it take up a lot of space at the counter/desktop - or can you still sit there for hair/makeup - without banging into the tv set? (is it permanently affixed? or can it be moved?)

Thanks,

Froufie

We actually made the bedding arrangements after dinner each evening, then put everything back in it's place before we left for breakfast in the morning. I don't think the cabin steward even knew we were doing it, lol. TV locatoion was never a problem for us. I'll see if I can post more pics. Bathroom is located on the inside wall all the way aft. Yes I do intend to write a review; it's currently a work in progress. The shower is a standard size shower, no fold down seat.

680804873_Triumph2007020.jpg.7f6ace59f196d2947a55f6dbb272872f.jpg

1968117420_Triumph2007021.jpg.308506ef0fed0fce21eaa40c53374835.jpg

637841796_Triumph2007025.jpg.6951b5e61f3101e43ec90b22ea3551ae.jpg

1664503672_Triumph2007251.jpg.74edd03f491a76f74bf9c90f01dd64e8.jpg

2015551961_Triumph2007253.jpg.d86bd14bf2f2b21eb00bdba876d51977.jpg

Thanks for the additional pics - looks fine to me! Where was the safe located?

Froufie

There are 3 closets side by side located on the rear wall. The closet nearest the bathroom has a safe inside. Life jackets are also stored in that closet.

Another question...since you put the bed on the floor each night, where did you store your luggage? In the hallway once you entered the room? Anymore pictures that you want to share, especially of the room? I assume the refrig is located under the counter/desktop. Can you confirm that..

Cruzman-----just wondering where you stored your luggage, if you put the bed on the floor? Also, do you remember how many drawers were located under the counter/desktop...in the great pictures you posted can't tell how many on each side. Any more pictures you want to share...thanks

jamon, I'm not cruzman but I just stayed in that same cabin in January. There are 3 large drawers under the tv and there are two shelves behind the two 'cabinet' type doors on the left side under the mirror.

We kept our luggage in the closet under the safe. There was enough room to keep two medium sized rolling suitcases, one rolling duffel and the two life jackets. We kept our clothes hung in the two other closets and we each put our carry on luggage, and all our shoes, on the bottom of those closets. There are shelves in the top of the closets as well.

In the bathroom there is a mirrored vanity that had 3 shelves in it. There are little bars to keep things in, in case things move during the cruise. They won't fall out and break on the counter.

rlkubi, we felt quite a bit of movement on our cruise. We had rough waters though, so I can't say that's the norm. We weren't able to stop in Grand Cayman. We felt a lot of vibration pulling into ports and there was some loud noises and shuddering occasionally. Personally, I didn't mind it and would book that cabin again in a heartbeat. The noises, vibrations and movement just reminded me that I was on a cruise and not home cleaning, cooking, etc. ;)

If you can get this cabin, I'd say go for it!

gumballz---thanks for answering my questions about the cabinets....did you use the room with the upper and lower or did you also move the mattress? Just curious...Was wondering if they would put a fold a way bed in their if one didn't want to sleep on the top bunk..anyone know the answer or maybe have already done this....thanks

jamon, we used the upper and lowers since it was my DD and I. My DD attempted sleeping on the couch one night, but found it too uncomfortable.

I'm not sure if they'd put a foldaway bed in there or not. I'm guessing they wouldn't...but if you had a very nice cabin steward maybe??? Hopefully someone else can answer that for you.

I have a short (42 second) video clip that shows a small part of the cabin and the windows...as well as the view from the cabin, if you'd like to see it.

jamon, it's nothing great...but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgQ352mqY1U

If you want to look at my other videos on there, you can see a dancing waiter at sailaway, the dancing waiters/waitresses on our last night and a couple videos from Jamaica/Margaritaville. All those videos were taken on the Triumph cruise this past January.

I am also booked in cabin 2444. Is this cabin better than a regular 1A. I have never cruise in an inside cabin. Going by myself to canada and excited about getting this cabin. I was told it is better than a regular inside cabin. I have a choice to upgrade to another inside cabin with two twiins. but they are inside ...this appears to be outside since i seen windows and water..LOL...please advise me if you would do the upgrade or stay where I am. I would really like to get the two beds together if at all possible.