Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > Curacao

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old June 4th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Smallfield Adventures for Sunset Cruise

My family of 4 are looking at utilizing this company for a sunset cruise in July. Has anyone used them in the past? If so, any problems? Would you use them again? Any feedback would be great? Also...If we do utilize them, we are looking for another 3-4 people to come along for a cheaper price. They charge $45.00pp, however will do a private tour for $265.00. That is 38.00 pp for 7 people. They may allow up to 8 people. I am awaiting an email back. They offer free transportation to/from the port, Open bar(beer, water, juices, soda, run/whiskey/vodka, snacks and chips. It includes a 2 hour sunset cruise. Sounds exciting and is definitely a great price. All feedback would be appreciated and anyone interested let me know. We will be on Carnival and arriving in Curacao on July 11th from 2-11 pm. This sunset cruise is at 5:00- 7:00 pm.

Old June 5th, 2012, 08:32 AM
5,000+ Club

I'm not sure if this is the sunset cruise with bad reviews on Trip Advisor or not. But there is one compnay in Curacao with bad enough reviews that our Roll Calll decided against doing the cruise with them.. So check out TA and see if you can find reviews from land based vacationers.
Carnival Dream, January 2010
Carnival Dream, May 2010
Carnival Dream, June 2011
Carnival Liberty April 2012
Carnival Breeze, November 2012

Old June 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the reply. I did check on tripadvisor.

Old June 6th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpta1990 View Post
Thanks for the reply. I did check on tripadvisor.
Hi...Im with the same group as Crewsweeper. If you decide to do this tour, could you share some feedback on it? Thank you and have a great cruise!

Old June 6th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEBnGAB View Post
Hi...Im with the same group as Crewsweeper. If you decide to do this tour, could you share some feedback on it? Thank you and have a great cruise!
I will definitely when we return. I have decided to do it. I have connected with 6 others on our roll call who are interested. I will give feedback when we return. Tripadvisor had 2 comments and one was average and one was superior. There is another posting by a CC member who had a great experience. I am excited especially since we will be in port until 11 pm.