What beverages are included on Princess?

Cairobat

I recently kicked the soda habit, so I won't be getting the soda package. Not a big drinker, so I'm just going to buy my cocktails one at a time. I'm already planning to get the coffee card.

What else is available that isn't soda or cocktails? Is iced tea and lemonade still available for free throughout the day? Saw older posts that suggest this is the case, but looking for more recent info. Thanks!

The buffet area has self-serve beverage stations throughout. They have reconstituted coffee, ice tea, hot & cold water and a variety of tea bags available all day.

I believe they the table staff will also provide a lemonade type beverage throughout the day too.

A variety of fruit juices is available in the morning. I can't remember if they are available in pitchers for self-serve or must be asked for from the table staff. Some people have reported filling drinker bottles with juice in the morning and storing it in their stateroom fridge for consumption later in the day.

Milk is also available through the table staff during all meal times.

As always, you can bring your own beverages mix aboard (ie: Chrystal Lite) & make your own flavored water.

Enjoy!

• 2 months later...