Finally took a leap of Carnival proportions

cruising mickey

YEAH and ZIPPITY DO DA, I've finally done it:eek: Today, I actually booked THE honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Dream; a 5 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Port Canaveral going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. The date: March 15. 2015, reason being that we plan on staying near Disney/Universal on the night before; Universal has a Mardi Gras Festival from February through April, so we will hopefully be getting the best out of all possible worlds. Fiance and I are booked into a balcony stateroom on the Lido Deck (#10256). Now the official countdown can actually begin.:D. He doesn't know that I've booked it already, so when I get home it'll be SURPRISE!!!!:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
YEAH and ZIPPITY DO DA, I've finally done it:eek: Today, I actually booked THE honeymoon cruise on the Carnival Dream; a 5 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise out of Port Canaveral going to Key West, Nassau and Freeport. The date: March 15. 2015, reason being that we plan on staying near Disney/Universal on the night before; Universal has a Mardi Gras Festival from February through April, so we will hopefully be getting the best out of all possible worlds. Fiance and I are booked into a balcony stateroom on the Lido Deck (#10256). Now the official countdown can actually begin.:D. He doesn't know that I've booked it already, so when I get home it'll be SURPRISE!!!!:)

Fiance and I just moved up our 5-day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral (May 25-30, 2014), with a post-cruise 1-nite stay at Disney World during Gay Days:D. Are there any other people from the community planning on being on this cruise or at Disney during GayDays? Would love to meet and make new friends. Let me know so that we can get the ball rolling:cool:

Fiance and I just moved up our 5-day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Carnival Dream out of Port Canaveral (May 25-30, 2014), with a post-cruise 1-nite stay at Disney World during Gay Days:D. Are there any other people from the community planning on being on this cruise or at Disney during GayDays? Would love to meet and make new friends. Let me know so that we can get the ball rolling:cool:

Congrats on your wedding, and welcome to Carnival - I'm sure you're going to have a great time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived