Breeze 8 Day Menus

Dr Dave

Hi folks,

I'm getting ready to set sail on the Breeze in July on a 8 day cruise. I am trying to figure out which nights would be good ones to schedule a dinner in the Steakhouse and the Italian restaurant. Is there a place where I can find current menus for the main dining room? (I have found a few sites, but there are often a varied number of menus, and I'm not sure if I want to risk a favorite dish by accident!) Actually, is it difficult to schedule reservations on board? Finally, when do they have the Chef's Table? Do we book this on the ship or ahead of time?

Thanks!

Hi folks,

I'm getting ready to set sail on the Breeze in July on a 8 day cruise. I am trying to figure out which nights would be good ones to schedule a dinner in the Steakhouse and the Italian restaurant. Is there a place where I can find current menus for the main dining room? (I have found a few sites, but there are often a varied number of menus, and I'm not sure if I want to risk a favorite dish by accident!) Actually, is it difficult to schedule reservations on board? Finally, when do they have the Chef's Table? Do we book this on the ship or ahead of time?

Thanks!

I recommend you check out the menus posted on Zydecocruiser's website (http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm). They are very accurate, though the order may/can be altered. Look under the MDR menus for 7/8 night cruises. I did read on John Heald's FB (or blog?) that new menus are in the works, but who knows when those will be rolled out.

It's not difficult to make reservations onboard, but your desired day/time may be booked up for the Steakhouse as it is smaller/lower seating capacity when compared to other ships. So I would recommend to book it in advance if you can. You can go through the online form via your Cruise Manager, or send an email with your name, # of guests, booking #, cabin #, desired date/time(s) to brsteakhouse@carnival.com

Chef's Table - you can send an email to the Steakhouse brsteakhouse@carnival.com to ask when they are doing Chef's Table on your sailing - this information should already be available for your sailing. If you like the day that it will take place, and there's no conflict for you, go ahead and book it because it's an increasingly popular activity with limited space availability. You are able to sign up onboard, but I would recommend doing so the first/second day to make sure you get a spot at the table.

Cucina del Capitano - you can make reservations in advance if you like. Email them your details (name, # of guests, booking #, cabin #, desired date/time(s)) to brcucina@carnival.com.

I have made reservations in April for the Steakhouse and Cucina del Capitano for my 9/14/13 cruise. It was still too early to confirm which day the Chef's Table would be held, so I was asked to contact them again closer to the sailing date.

We just did the 8 day Breeze and we did the Chef's table on either the Grand Turk or Dom Republic port. We did not know which night until we got on the ship so you can't book the actual night in advance.

From what I remember, whichever night we did it, there wasnt anything great on the MDR menu that we missed.

Good luck

Archived