Missing

I couldn't get on at all yesterday :eek: it is a big miss.

Linda, hope you have a fantastic holiday, I think this cruise has been on your clock since I joined.;):)

You'll have to let us know your itineraries Kruzseeka and Nell.

Hi Happy v, I didn't get a chance before the site went down to say how pleased I was to hear your good news yesterday :)

We are doing 10 nights to the fjords from Harwich on August 15th going to

Oslo, Stavanger, Olden, Alesund, Geiranger, Flam and Bergen. We haven't sailed North before so wanted to exclusively do the Fjords this time, so this itinerary suited us best with only 2 sea days.

Hi Happy v, I didn't get a chance before the site went down to say how pleased I was to hear your good news yesterday :)

We are doing 10 nights to the fjords from Harwich on August 15th going to

Oslo, Stavanger, Olden, Alesund, Geiranger, Flam and Bergen. We haven't sailed North before so wanted to exclusively do the Fjords this time, so this itinerary suited us best with only 2 sea days.

Thank-you, Nell.

We haven't done a full fjords trip yet but it is definitely on the bucket list from the small glimpse we got when we went to Flam, jaw dropping is the only way to describe it.

Well done Kruzseeka. I'm sure you will like Celebrity. Just be careful if ordering a bottle of wine ;)

Thanks everyone -Eleanor, Gill, Geo, Vera, Sailaway and Barnowl (mine's the 26th as well :):))

Hi Linda that's a coincidence, where will you be that day?

Love the end of Feb as Spring is just around the corner :)

I couldn't get on at all yesterday :eek: it is a big miss.

Linda, hope you have a fantastic holiday, I think this cruise has been on your clock since I joined.;):)

You'll have to let us know your itineraries Kruzseeka and Nell.

Looking forward to the overnight in Reykjavik happy v - glad to hear your recommendation of the Blue Pool.

You are right about the Fjords - jaw dropping for sure. An extended visit to look forward to for your wish list. Don't think you could be disappointed. ;)

We join the trip in Copenhagen then Oslo, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Torshavn, Reykjavik (2), Lerwick, Geiranger and Bergen returning to Harwich. Should be very scenic - just hope the weather's good. :rolleyes:

well guys....so nice to have all the (online) family back together:cool::)

happy holidays/cruises guys...have a good/great one

and

happy birthdays...have a lovely day(s)

and

well done kruz....must bite the bullet myself soon...still hankering after fire & ice;):)

Thanks geo...turns out Linda and me share the same one.

Yes nice to have CC back :)

Looking forward to the overnight in Reykjavik happy v - glad to hear your recommendation of the Blue Pool.

You are right about the Fjords - jaw dropping for sure. An extended visit to look forward to for your wish list. Don't think you could be disappointed. ;)

We join the trip in Copenhagen then Oslo, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Torshavn, Reykjavik (2), Lerwick, Geiranger and Bergen returning to Harwich. Should be very scenic - just hope the weather's good. :rolleyes:

It should be, there won't be any rain left by then!!:rolleyes::D

We shall be in Agadir :eek::D

Sandie Shaw also shares our birthday :)

Yes that's right 'tho I had forgotten that over the years, really liked the sound of those songs back then. Just had a quick look before bed (just curious) for any others.. didn't recognize anyone apart from Johnny Cash and Good King Wenceslas :D

I replied to you on that Dominica Thread Jackie.

Yes I would use sea shoes, your nice new trainers would get muddied up. Some of the stones that lead up to the waterfalls get slippy too so you need the grip.

Have a great time Linda.... I know you will :D

We are off to Albufeira on Sunday for a week.

Thanks Joe. I had decided to use the sea shoes so pleased you have confirmed that they are ok.

Have a lovely time in Albufeira. It's going to be quiet again on here with such a lot going away. And on FB too. :D

[quote name='kruzseeka']Funny you should ask........................:D Just booked this morning but not on Thomson! :eek: Have been hankering after going to the Fjords/Iceland again and had got your trip in my sights but for a number of reasons we decided we wanted to get away before then and saw a good deal on Celebrity in May (when Spirit is still 'up north') - so we're giving it a whirl. You can rest assured I'll be drawing comparisons! Expect some things to be better - but not all by any means! :rolleyes:

Will be interested in your opinions too when you get back but you have done Fred before so I guess you know what to expect there. Still, hope it lives up to everything you want it to be. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well done, Kruzseeka. I'll be interested in how the cruise lines compare too, though I expect we will have to do the long journey to Southampton in 2015. :rolleyes: