Balimore transportation

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:02 PM.
stockton
406 Posts
Joined May 2008
Any recomendations on the best means of transportation from the airport to the cruise ship terminal?

Thanks,
Colby
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Triumph
Sun Princess
Dawn Princess
Splendour of the Seas
Norwegian Star X2
Pride of Aloha
Norwegian Sun
Norwegian Majesty
Norwegian Dawn
Vision of the Seas
80 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Originally posted by kruzkid
Any recomendations on the best means of transportation from the airport to the cruise ship terminal?

Thanks,
Colby

Hi Colby.......I assume you will be flying into BWI and getting the cruise ship at the Baltimore Terminal? If so it is about a 20 min drive from BWI. There are white taxis that are marked BWI Airport, which can take you. They have everything to include vans etc. if you have alot of luggage. How much it cost? I am sorry I can not say. Hope this helps. have a nice cruise.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Join our Majesty to Bermuda roll call:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=16474064#post16474064

Join our Pearl to E. Caribbean roll call:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=17980208#post17980208
Abingdon Maryland
405 Posts
Joined May 2007
Originally posted by kruzkid

Thanks,
Colby
Colby,
Whenever we need transportation to the BWI airport or back home, we use Baltimore Economy Shuttle. We have used other companies but they seem to be the most reasonable and are always on time. They can be reached at 1-800-287-4227 or local is 410-821-5387 or 5388.

Mary
San Jose, CA
136 Posts
Joined Apr 2003
Mary,

Do you happen to know if Baltimore Economy Shuttle does sightseeing tours? Our post cruise flight doesn't leave until around 6:00 PM and we're hoping to find something to see in Baltimore. There isn't even a shore excursion offered for Baltimore.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Wishing you health and happiness,
Diane
Abingdon Maryland
405 Posts
Joined May 2007
Originally posted by chronic travelitis
Mary,

Do you happen to know if Baltimore Economy Shuttle does sightseeing tours? Our post cruise flight doesn't leave until around 6:00 PM and we're hoping to find something to see in Baltimore. There isn't even a shore excursion offered for Baltimore.
Diane,
No, they do not have sightseeing tours. I checked in our yellow pages phone book and found these tour companies that serve Baltimore.

Ride the Ducks of Baltimore 410-732-8599 or 410-962-8236
Beau Arts Tours 410-464-1003
Baltimore county Conference & Visitors Bureau 410-583-7313

They may have a website, I don't know. Good luck and have a great cruise.

Mary