Margaritaville All-Inclusive Package

CruizinMama1026

So, has anyone done this recently? I am going to be there in August with 3 18 yr old girls who want to do this. Does nayone know how you get the all inclusive? Can you order prior to getting there or do you get it when you get there?

They have a page on that social media site you're not allowed to mention and answer questions there. According to what I have read on that site, they said you can not pre-pay. Just show up and ask for the all inclusive package.

We will be in Grand Turk in Aug and are thinking about doing the All inclusive pass. I have been reading good and bad reviews on this option. If anyone has tried it recently, please report in. Many thanks!! John F :)

Just got back from Margaritaville a couple of weeks ago. Both my DD and I got a wristband. They were serving alcohol at 9 am. You just went up to the bar and got a drink any time you wanted. The frozen margaritas were a little weak, but when I ordered one on the rocks, it was waaaaaay strong.

We were somewhat disappointed in the way it was presented however. We were told it was $50/pp, but they did not mention the 26% tax & gratuity. My son wanted the all-you-can-drink soda package that was touted as $8.95. The waitress asked which souvenier glass he wanted with it, and only after we got the bill did we find out that it really was $16.95! :eek: Evidently, the glass was "extra".

We were told we could use the wristband at the swim-up bar, but when I tried, they said we had to go to the other bar. The food was hit or miss. The cheeseburger in paradise was awful, burnt and nasty. The club sandwich was huge and quite good.

Overall, it was a good value if you wanted to have several drinks and a sandwich.

Thanks for reporting back! We will be there in September and are contemplating getting the all-inclusive wristbands but I don't like the fact that you can't use them at the swim up bar as that is where we usually hangout the 2nd half of the day!

• 4 weeks later...
Are they still offering the $50 all inclusive drinks and one entree special?

We were there on Thursday and spoke with a manager. She said they stopped the all inclusive package on Sunday, 8/30. She did say that something similar would be available in the future, but they needed to make some adjustments, so to check their facebook page later for details. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Can someone who is going there please take a picture of the FOOD menu at M'Ville so I can see what they offer and how much it is? Trying to plan our day out. Also, if someone could get a picture of the menu and prices from Jacks that would be good as well. I can't seem to find either online.

Thanks everyone!

Will be in Grand Turk in February

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

• 1 month later...

Anyone heading to Grand Turk in the near future, keep us updated about the wristband program. We took advantage of it the first week in August, when it was still in effect, and it was a great deal. We're going back in March, and hope they have something similar (but maybe including beer?)

• 5 months later...

26% seems like a lot, but in reality we already pay 12% tax here in Canada (BC) and usually tip at least 15-20% so it is right in line with a normal food and beverage bill.

I think it sounds awesome, my kind of excursion!! :D