Shore Bee Excursions are they reputable?

Luv4labs

I'm trying to figure out if this company is reputable. I'm looking at their Rome and Naples excursions. Can anyone recommend? They don't seem to have any reviews. Thank you!

I was curious so I looked them up on Trip Advisor. Didn't look good.

There are reputable companies like RomeInLimo. Just spend a little time with Google and Trip Advisor.

Also check here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=595

• 1 year later...

I booked an excursion in Ephesus, Turkey but I have not gotten a confirmation and they have not answered several emails I have sent. I leave for Rome on Tues am. If I have not heard from them I don't have much hope. Not sure whether to contact cc company or not. Their webpage looks good but the reviews I did find were not in English and 2 years old.

• 3 weeks later...
I booked an excursion in Ephesus, Turkey but I have not gotten a confirmation and they have not answered several emails I have sent. I leave for Rome on Tues am. If I have not heard from them I don't have much hope. Not sure whether to contact cc company or not. Their webpage looks good but the reviews I did find were not in English and 2 years old.

Would refer you to Ephesus shuttles. In Kusadasi on 6-8 and they provided A+ service. Tour booked as small group was essentially private. Serkan communicated quickly by email and he also offered a good rate on tours in Istanbul but I had agreed to use ships tour to keep DW happy.

To the OP, shorebee is just a booking agency and in most ports you are much better served by finding tour companies directly. That's where these boards, especially the ports of call area can be most helpful.

What happened with your tour?