Buying Liquor in Miami

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Florida Departures

Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami & Port Canaveral & Tampa
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:37 PM.
27 Posts
Joined Jun 2005
Hi, does anyone know the time limits/restrictions in Florida for buying alcohol? We'll be coming in around midnight the Friday before our cruise and my sister is wanting to go to the port around 10 am so I would preferrably like to pick some up that morning but didn't know if they'd sell it to you that early there.

Also, we're going to be staying at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami - Downtown at 340 Biscayne. Does anyone know of a liquor store close to that?

Thanks so much for the help!
Fort Worth, TX Where the West Begins
10,381 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
This is the closest one I have located DT Miami:
Road Runner Liquor No 2
51 Southeast 1st Street, Miami, FL 33131
(305) 372-8222
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
My Cruise Countdown | I'm sailing to the Caribbean on 02/12/2017 aboard the Carnival Dream! Visit Carnival.com to see all Caribbean cruises.

Friends Of Cupids M&M: Here
Any day at sea is better than a day at work.
27 Posts
Joined Jun 2005
Thanks Dave!

Does anyone know if Florida has time restrictions on when to buy it? Here in Texas you can't buy hard stuff after 9 pm or before noon I think.

Edited to add: Thanks so much Dave. I punched in the addresses into yahoo maps and they are less than a mile apart!