Please Help !!

mamaofami

If I take a taxi to Governor's Beach, how hard will it be for me to get back to the pier ? Are there taxi's waiting at the beach or do I have to ask the driver who takes me there to pick me up for the return trip?

What about the trolley back? Is that waiting there? Our ship leaves at 2 which must mean I have to be back onboard around 1pm. Don't want to take a chance of missing the ship, but don't really want to hang out at the beach near the pier.

If I take a taxi to Governor's Beach, how hard will it be for me to get back to the pier ? Are there taxi's waiting at the beach or do I have to ask the driver who takes me there to pick me up for the return trip?

What about the trolley back? Is that waiting there? Our ship leaves at 2 which must mean I have to be back onboard around 1pm. Don't want to take a chance of missing the ship, but don't really want to hang out at the beach near the pier.

I had friends take a taxi to town. They looked around (standing still and looked around), realized they had seen everything to see and went to the beach by the pier. My friend did go to the immigration office and get her passport stamped. :) I am jealous of that, but they said town was a big ZERO.

I don't think you will have a hard time getting back, but I have only heard "don't go there" stories about town.

When I was there in 8/06, the train/trolley made the round trip every 20 to 30 minutes. We took a taxi to the beach, but then got the trolley back. We just worked it out with Kevin, the driver, how much to pay him for the return.

You should be fine! We also saw taxis coming and going, but not as frequently.

Suzy

Archived