Everything You Need to Know About Carnival Cabins - Information (All Ships)

PineappleGal

Hi Everyone,

I found this to be an interesting post on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas for future cruisers and look up information from past cruisers on cabins they may have stayed in. This is a place where everyone can share the best knowledge about cabins. Please add any relevant information that you think would be useful.

Please name your post with the title "Cabin # xxxx" so that those searching for information on a specific cabin can locate those easier with the search this forum option by using the cabin number that they need info on.

After the questions please add any comments concerning location - close to elevators, far from specific venues, etc. Also, post links to your photos of specific cabins or ATTACH PHOTOS to the post.

Name of Ship-

Deck -

Cabin # -

Category–

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) –

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue–

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized? -

Any Problems to Report?

Any other comments?

Any Special Activities to Report?

Thanks,

Pineapplegal

Name of Ship- Carnival Liberty

Deck - Upper

Cabin # - 6454

Category– Balcony

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –Balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Very Quiet; could hear the Ocean Everynight

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– Panorama view of the Ocean and Ports

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized? - Oversized as it was a AFT; back of the ship Balcony

Any Problems to Report?None, to report

Any other comments? Left our initials in the draw where the hairdryer is

Any Special Activities to Report?Deck Party, but couldn't hear a thing that night from it; they did have a Door decorations contest, we placed 2nd and got a plastic ship on a stick!

Name of Ship- Pride

Deck - 7

Cabin # - 7160

Category– Balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Very Quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– balcony faced all ports for nassau, freeport and canaveral 7 day

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized? - normal

Any Problems to Report?None, great room

Any other comments? close to forward elevator which is right below spa. Great to take showers here before dinner. Long trek to the dining room from here :)

Name of Ship- Fascination

Deck - Verandah

Cabin # - V42

Category– Suite

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Balcony

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) –

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– Obstructed view, front of one lifeboat, back of another right in front of you, can see out between them.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized? - Normal

Any Problems to Report?

Any other comments? We loved this cabin. It had close access to the elevators, a short distance to the forward Verandah deck, and a short walk to the Lido deck.

We would definitely book this cabin again.

Site is in dire need of updating. Some of the cabins listed no longer exist, e.g. E 299, U298 (Fantasy Class).

Plus this one will be dedicated solely to Carnival. Seems like a good idea considering CCL also has a multitude of nifty cabin categories (PT/5A, 4K, 4J, etc.).

We will be sailing the Carnival Splendor August 1st....I'll definitely fill this out when we return. I know I searched and searched for info about the suite on Empress deck and didn't find much info. Since there are 3 of us and it's a 'celebration' cruise...we decided to splurge a bit. Have had every type of room...from inside cabin on Riviera, to porthole on Main, to balcony on Verandah..and this time, Grand Suite on Empress! ;) (haven't had an 'aft wrap-around' yet, tho :o

I'll make sure to list cabin number and any info re: noise location to activities, etc

We would definitely book this cabin again.

Glad to hear it. I'm booked in the same cabin, sorta.

I'm booked on the Fantasy right across the hall. Checked the layout on both ships, they're the same. So, it's good to hear you liked the cabin and location. I liked the location too. I was a little worried about the obstructed view. But, you make it sound ok. That relieves my worries.

• 4 weeks later...

Name of Ship-Destiny

Deck - Lido

Cabin # - 9188

Category– 8E

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Cabin was across the hall from laundry room some noise. Not much VERY close to the elevators.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– Awsome Views rolling into Ports/No Obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized? - Normal Port Balcony

Any Problems to Report?Destiny is outdated but still a nice ship. Small bathrooms.

Any other comments?

Any Special Activities to Report?Parties/Entertainment was good..:)

Name of Ship- Dream

Deck - 12

Cabin # - 12212

Category–

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Very quiet, a little noise during the day when people are on Deck 13

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– no obstructions - only issue is the balcony is not covered - people looking over from Deck 13 look right down onto your balcony

Any Problems to Report? none at all - I would rebook this room

Any other comments? take full advantage of the spa while in this cabin - the therapy pool is wonderful

Name of Ship-Victory

Deck - 9 Lido

Cabin # - 9245

Category– 8D

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Extremely quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– Excellent view, no obstructions

Any Problems to Report? This was an excellent location. A few cabins down from the elevator and extremely quiet with no traffic in the halls.

Any other comments? Loved this location!

Archived