Liberty Med Photos

BosoxDanJ

Hi there, your pictures are beautiful! Can you tell me who you toured with in Sicily and Cannes - just curious we are on the 10/10 sailing! thanks! Also where was the water wheel and water in Croatia - can you walk? Debbie

My wife is in the process of posting her review and most of your questions should be answered there @ http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=375641

Hi Dan,

Your pictures are fabulous! My husband and I will be on the same trip in September. Would you mind telling me what kind of camera you used? We're in the market for a new one before our trip.

Thank you,

Adrienne

Hi Dan' date='

Your pictures are fabulous! My husband and I will be on the same trip in September. Would you mind telling me what kind of camera you used? We're in the market for a new one before our trip.

Thank you,

Adrienne[/quote']

Just a pocket Cannon Powershot digital

shot at the maximum resolution of 6meg

Hi there, your pictures are beautiful! Can you tell me who you toured with in Sicily and Cannes - just curious we are on the 10/10 sailing! thanks! Also where was the water wheel and water in Croatia - can you walk? Debbie

DH is pushing the questions off on me:)

The waterwheel and river were out in the Konavle Countryside about an 45 minutes by bus from the ship.

We toured with Dream Tours in Cannes and I highly recommend them.

We, and several other groups from our roll call, had a horrible experience with a tour company in Sicily so no recommendations for them. Details are in our full cruise review at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=375641

• 5 months later...

Was the Hotel Mozart in Rome your choice or was it arranged by Carnival as part of the pre cruise package? We are booked on the Carnival Freedom for 8/17/07 and have arranged a pre cruise 2 nightstay in Rome thru Carnival but won't know what hotel until 30 days from cruising. Would love to get your thought on this Hotel as well as the cruise in general. Our e-mail is :) cfsunrise@aol.com.

Thanks

Was the Hotel Mozart in Rome your choice or was it arranged by Carnival as part of the pre cruise package? We are booked on the Carnival Freedom for 8/17/07 and have arranged a pre cruise 2 nightstay in Rome thru Carnival but won't know what hotel until 30 days from cruising. Would love to get your thought on this Hotel as well as the cruise in general. Our e-mail is :) cfsunrise@aol.com.

Thanks

I booked the Hotel Mozart during the same time as Luvs2run2000 and her DH. It was a nice small hotel near the Spanish Steps but fairly expensive. We booked online. If you stay there don't go to any recommended resturant! We did and had to leave even before we ordered!:eek:

We toured with another couple and they recommended The Alimandi. They said that the rooms were very adequate, nice location, and Francesco made the most incredible breakfast every morning. I think it was near the Vatican.

My DD and I were on this cruise. We had a "cheap" cabin, Riveria Deck mid-ship, inside. I really like outside cabins but other than some noise from the crew deck it wasn't bad. The cruise itself was great but tiring. Lots of ports little time to rest!!! Read, read, read these boards and join your roll-call!

Thanks

We booked the hotel through their website. We loved the hotel and the location. It was fairly easy to walk most anywhere from there. I believe the CCL uses the hotels near the airport, at least they did last year.

We loved the cruise and would go again tomorrow. I wrote a fairly extensive review when we got back. Here's the link : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=375641

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you have.

Archived