Caribbean-Cruising Fashonista

indiana71

Indiana 71, if I'm counting right, your cruise should be coming soon. Hopefully you have your new cruise room up and running now.

With the cold season I haven't found any cruise worthy bargains. May give it a shot on Thursday. It's girls day out before I snowbird on down to Florida. My bff will be following for our annual girls cruise in Jan. This year it's just the two of us.

I still have a couple spread out Christmas's to celebrate and an surprise visit to Epcot before arriving in Naples Florida days before our cruise. My clothes will be mighty wrinkled, packed as they are in suitcases, in Naples since Thanksgiving. I'm having to scramble to find cool clothes for epocot as I didn't bring them home with me. I don't think I'll look my best but comfortable may be better.

Still suffering some pain and soft clothes are best.

Happy New Year, ring the New Year in with someone you [emoji180]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Is everyone on a cruise? Packing today, leave Saturday. I hate packing in such a short time limit. Will have to be done tonight. With my baby grandson here part of the time. Everything has been packed in suitcases since Nov. Hope not too wrinkled. Sorting and fluffing!

Good morning everyone,

We aren't going on a cruise until next month so I haven't started to pack yet. My mindset has been on our big cruise on Dec. 1 this year. We are flying to Italy for a week and then doing a TA on a brand new ship that is still being built. When we get to Miami with the Seaside she will be Christened.

We are planning on staying in Florida for the next 3 1/2 weeks until our next cruise.

We will probably drive our RV to Florida and then stay in it while we are there in between cruises.

Has anyone heard from Indiana? Just wondering how she is since it has been so long since she was on here. ALLY ALLY IN COME FREE INDIANA!! :)

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gerry

• 2 weeks later...

We're doing a b2b (western Caribbean out of Galveston) in April. I've started moving things to the cruise closet & trying to decide what to bring. 6 ports (2 are Cozumel & thats Nachi Cocum) & 8 sea days. Can't wait (it's snowing here...)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're doing a b2b (western Caribbean out of Galveston) in April. I've started moving things to the cruise closet & trying to decide what to bring. 6 ports (2 are Cozumel & thats Nachi Cocum) & 8 sea days. Can't wait (it's snowing here...)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I love Nacho Cocum! Hardly ever see anyone post about it. It's always Sanchos.

• 2 weeks later...
We booked a 5 night on RCI Navigator for the end of next month! I'm already behind!

Channel your diva! Let this be the cruise(since its a5er) that you pack late, or buy new, or never look at the ship till you board. It will all get accomplished. Something little each night. My paper schedule is hanging on the fridge. Things to do before Saturday. Clean garage and patio being two! Living with my son in law for a bit, he needs abudge! Actually a kick in the butt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...