Thanks greatam

woodley

I would just like to thank Greatam for the accurate and useful information she gave me regarding our trip planning to Machu Picchu. We had a great trip and the information and advice she gave was extremely useful to us during the planning stages and while we were on our trip. Thanks.:)

Woodley, Heartily agree with your gratitude to Great Am. We heeded her advice with our planning, vaccinations and have a greater degree of confidence we will enjoy our NCL Sun voyage from Buenos Aires to Miami next spring. In fact we plan travel to Machu Picchu on a separate trip using her advice. Would you please recommend excursions for Trujillo, Callao, Arica, Iquique, and Coquimbo? Thanks for posting the thread and thanks to Great Am also.

I would just like to thank Greatam for the accurate and useful information she gave me regarding our trip planning to Machu Picchu. We had a great trip and the information and advice she gave was extremely useful to us during the planning stages and while we were on our trip. Thanks.:)

Glad your trip went well and my info was helpful. We probably passed each other. I flew back to the US on Nov 18 (arrived just in time for the FAA glitch at LAX). Was in Santiago Nov 10-14, then Lima/Cusco/Puno from the night of the 14th to Nov. 18. Brought back another $2000 worth of alpaca sweaters, just in time for Xmas giving. Make one more trip next week before the holidays.

Glad you enjoyed your trip and yes, even though the Sanctuary is very expensive, it truly is worth it one time in your life. That late evening, early morning time in the ruins is truly priceless.

Archived