Ring bearer & flower girl

Hey all!

Just booked my Carnival Inspiration wedding for March 2018.

Did any of you have a ring bearer or flower girl? If so what did the flower girl throw?

Did you still have a wedding party that walks down the aisle before the bride?

Sorry if these are dumb questions.

First and foremost, congrats! I'm getting married the Carnival Elation in November of this year! I wanted a flower girl and ring bearer, most of our guests either don't have children or their children are grown... so our pickings are slim. I'm debating whether or not I can have a flower girl without a ring bearer (if we can't figure it out).

We will also have our wedding party (3 bridesmaids, 3 groomsmen, the MOH, and the Best Man) walk before me along with my future husband and his parents.

The only thing is, our wedding package only includes a 2 hour reception, so we will not have the wedding party introduced during the beginning of the reception. It'll just be us. :)

Congratulations!

We will have two ring bearers (I have nephews who are twins), but no flower girl. We'll have the wedding party walk down the aisle before I do. I don't believe we're going to have the whole wedding party announced at the reception, but we haven't fully decided on that yet.

First and foremost, congrats! I'm getting married the Carnival Elation in November of this year! I wanted a flower girl and ring bearer, most of our guests either don't have children or their children are grown... so our pickings are slim. I'm debating whether or not I can have a flower girl without a ring bearer (if we can't figure it out).

We will also have our wedding party (3 bridesmaids, 3 groomsmen, the MOH, and the Best Man) walk before me along with my future husband and his parents.

The only thing is, our wedding package only includes a 2 hour reception, so we will not have the wedding party introduced during the beginning of the reception. It'll just be us. :)

An idea :D

http://www.countryliving.com/life/inspirational-stories/a40288/flower-grandpa-atlanta-wedding/

Oh gosh! That is the cutest idea EVER! Unfortunately, all but my grandma on my father's side have passed and she's scared of traveling so she will not be attending. However! Now you have my wheels turning on how to make this still work! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
Hey all!

Just booked my Carnival Inspiration wedding for March 2018.

Did any of you have a ring bearer or flower girl? If so what did the flower girl throw?

Did you still have a wedding party that walks down the aisle before the bride?

Sorry if these are dumb questions.

We had a flower girl who carried a basket of silk flowers but did not throw anything. She and the MOH/best man did walk down the aisle before me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

First, you should do what ever it is that you want for YOUR wedding... flower girls and no ring bearer, or three "ring bearers" and no flower girl or like that link suggested a flower grandpa or a video I saw, a flower grandma! I just don't think I'll have any little girls, and I'm too old to have living grandparents, but I have 3 precious great nephews... I'm working on that, maybe have them carry a sign or signs. I've seen some really cute ones on Etsy! b988ad17e858a24ec1b210bb01d94c8e.jpg9b4ec1b5ea4261cb722cc1016fa7770d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Congratulations on your wedding! I'm having a ring bearer and flower girl but have been to and in several weddings where there were ring bearers or flower girls only. I do not plan on having my flower girl toss petals, I'm considering giving her a flower wand to carry or a sign and my ring bearer will definitely carry a sign - there are so many cute ideas on Etsy and Pinterest!