Belfast Paddy Campbell tours

rhsjr

I have tried emailing Paddy Campbell tours in Belfast twice and am getting no response. Has anyone had a recent experience with Paddy Campbell tours? Maybe suggest another Belfast tour company.

We got a reply after 2 days apologizing for the delay and saying that for our July sailing/arrival, they were sold out. We tried another firm and they wanted 120 pounds for 3 people (though the website said around 45 pounds). We thought 75 pounds for pick up and drop off from the port was really steep. We settled on CabtoursNI. They promptly returned email, did not require a deposit and were quite reasonable. We found them on TA...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I booked with Belfast city tours and they so far have been fantastic Derry Blue Badge tours also seemed good.

I emailed Paddy tours and got a reply within 2 days and I thought it odd because they went on about how they only want you to book with people you know because it causes tension with driver and guests because people start arguing where people want to go. That seemed like a weird email. Also, when I emailed back for more info I never heard back so I just booked with Belfast city tours. Either of those or Derry Blue are reasonably priced, though Belfast was cheaper and slightly more responsive.