Patters and Menus website in the works

meyerhaus

I would be willing to set up a website with all of the Patters and Menus categorized by ship and itinerary if people would like to email them to me. I know that is a big undertaking, but I would limit it to Princess ships...for now. My email (backwards to avoid spammers) is moc.rr.icnic@reyemnoj. Any Patters and menus from 2003 forward will be accepted. As soon as I have the site up and going, I will post the URL.

Talk to you all soon,

JON MEYER

Golden Princess 7/11/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;7;11;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Big Red Boat-1993 (Amy)

Celebrity Zenith-1993 (Jon)

[This message was edited by meyerhaus on 05-18-04 at 11:03 AM.]

Very nice offer Jon, we will save some Alaskan Patters from Diamond for you we leave in three days.

Life is at it's best when your address floats

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04 ~~ Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98 ~~ Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 12/04

Diamond Princess 11/04 ~~ Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02 ~~ Vision o.t. Seas 04/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>

Century 9/96

Nice offer and a lot of work is correct. You do know that cruiseclues .com does already have this right?

Patters and menus for many cruise lines and many different itinerarys are posted on their site.

Tahitian Princess 10/14/04

RCI-Legend of the Seas 3/27/05 Panama Canal.

One Phantom Booking still open with Princess.

That is very nice of you. I won't be going on the Sapphire until Oct. so maybe someone else who is sailing the Sapphire to Alaska will send it to you. Again, thanks and what an undertaking.

Marilyn

Toto: Thanks, I have seen those. Some of them are quite old, and what I would like to do is keep them up-to-date for Princess cruisers. We seem to be a very enthusiastic bunch and like to know what is going on. I know that I do.

At first I thought that I would just ask for some patters and menus, but then I realized that I could do this and help out a bunch of people. I am leaving education this year for the financial world, but I will still have June, July (except for when I am in the SouthCar.) and August off. What a perfect time to get it all set up!

Also, I wanted to let people know that if they want to snail mail copies of the patters and menus to me, I will scan them, too. Keep in mind though, I will only be using ones from '03 on and for current itineraries only.

Keep 'em comin'!

JON

Golden Princess 7/11/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;7;11;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Big Red Boat-1993 (Amy)

Thanks Chris and Sue! After reading and posting with everbody here for several months now, I feel like I know you all! You gus are so helpful and I am jealous that I will not be with you on the Caribbean Princess this summer. That week is going to be a party with a capital...well PARTY!

The way I look at it, there are so many wonderful people on this Princess board that have answered so many of my questions that I guess I just want to help.

Seeing as how I am a food junkie (with three years of Weight Watchers under my belt to prove it) I figured, what better way for me to help than food. Since my wife is a "scheduler", I wanted to do the Patters, too.

It may take me a little while to get it going, but look for the first draft in early June.

Keep the patters & menus comin' folks. It's the only way for me to do this!

JON

Golden Princess 7/11/04

Big Red Boat-1993 (Amy)

That is SO great, Jon... I can't wait to see patters and menus for the Grand. I love Cruise Clues, but something about the way the patters and such are formatted, I can't get them to print out right, no matter what I try. I'm looking forward to your site!

-gina-

Grand Princess, here we come!! 3/12/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;3;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Disney Magic: 2/02, 2/03, 2/04

Well come on and jump onboard!!! Chris is on the Caribbean in June, and we both will be on the Star Oct. 24th. We are all friends, Jon, almost like family!! That is why this board is so great!1 icon_biggrin.gif

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

Thanks to all of you for the votes of confidance. NOW GET ME THOSE PATTERS AND MENUS SO I CAN START! Once I get movin' on something, I need to keep going!

JON

Golden Princess 7/11/04

Big Red Boat-1993 (Amy)

I have patters from Royal Panama 1996, Pacific Med 99, Regal Panama 99, Regal Mexico 99, Sea Alaska 01, Dawn Carib 01, Sun Mexico 02, Sun Panama 02, Golden New England 02, Regal Baltic o3, Sun Carib 04

I can scan and e mail but it may take a while.

NCL PRIDE OF AMERICA Oct. 2004

SUN PRINCESS 2004 Caribbean

REGAL PRINCESS 2003 Europe

GOLDEN PRINCESS 2002 Canada New England

SUN PRINCESS 2002 Panama Canal

SUN PRINCESS 2002 Mexico

DAWN PRINCESS 2001 Caribbean

DAWN PRINCESS 2001 Caribbean

SEA PRINCESS 2001 Alaska

REGAL PRINCESS 2000 Mexico

REGAL PRINCESS 1999 Panama Canal

PACIFIC PRINCESS 1999 Europe

SUN PRINCESS 1998 Caribbean

ROYAL PRINCESS 1996 Panama Canal

Well folks, since I am a freak of nature, I have the website up and running for Patters and Menus that I thought up just this morning. Thanks sue d. miller for the prompting to just do it and then get responses.

The website is http://www.geocities.com/pattersandmenus/. Or, is you just want to click, Click Here!

Check it out and spread the word. Right now I just have the two newest sets of Caribbean & Golden Patters. Read on the site for how to send more!

JON

MAKE SURE YOU GO TO MY NEW PATTERS AND MENUS SITE:

patters.gif

www.geocities.com/pattersandmenus

Golden Princess 7/11/04

Big Red Boat-1993 (Amy)

Archived