Fulton Garage question

Pisgah

I sure this has been asked before but I did not find the answer in a search.

Do you drop your luggage at the cruiser terminal first and then park at Fulton or do you park and keep your luggage with you on the shuttle ride from Fulton to the terminal? Please advise, we are sailing in Jan 2016.

I sure this has been asked before but I did not find the answer in a search.

Do you drop your luggage at the cruiser terminal first and then park at Fulton or do you park and keep your luggage with you on the shuttle ride from Fulton to the terminal? Please advise, we are sailing in Jan 2016.

It is totally up to you as you can do either one.

In our case we stayed next door at Hyatt Place so already had our vehicle parked and the luggage was with us which is also close to the shuttles. :)

Although I've never been to NOLA, and from what I've read on these boards, you can drop off your luggage to the baggage handlers, then drive to the garage to park your vehicle. That's what I plan to do. After parking the car, we plan to walk over to the Riverfront Market area to grab some beignets for breakfast. If I'm unable to do this, I'm sure someone will let me know here on this board.

:cool:Bill

It is totally up to you as you can do either one.

In our case we stayed next door at Hyatt Place so already had our vehicle parked and the luggage was with us which is also close to the shuttles. :)

Carl, we will be staying at Hyatt Place in a few weeks. Is it an easy walk from Hyatt to Fulton garage with luggage?

Edited by long-bow

When we sailed out last Jan, we dropped the luggage off with my wife and 9yr old son (needed a bathroom, and they are right there). 8 yr old daughter and I took the car over and rode the shuttle over.

It was a piece of cake and would for it again in an instant.

Carl, we will be staying at Hyatt Place in a few weeks. Is it an easy walk from Hyatt to Fulton garage with luggage?

Yes, it is very easy. It is like 100 feet from the front door of the Hyatt Place to where the Fulton shuttles are at.

• 2 weeks later...
What is the price that you normally pay at Fulton Street garage? I thought it was $6 for rooftop and $8 for standard but it's showing $8 for rooftop, too. Does anybody that's stayed there recently or have reservations know?

It was $8 a day for rooftop back in March. As far as I know this has been the price for quite awhile.

• 1 month later...

Are there signs posted as to where you would drop your luggage with the seacaps if you are not parking in the Erato Terminal Garage?

We plan to park at Fulton St. Garage and drop the luggage (and possibly the ladies) off before going to park. The only thing I can find online is the directions to park in the garage and give the seacaps your luggage in the offloading area before proceeding to the parking area. It would be nice to have some idea of where we need to go ahead of time. Thanks for any advice.