Which Beach is in the Corona commercials?

wolfeman40

I have seen the answer on this board before, but I can't remember which beach it is. If anyone can tell me it would be greatly appreciated, also if you have any information on this beach or recommendations for a good beach.

Thanks,

Chris

On my latest visit to Passion Island (October 2006) they said that the commercials had been filmed there - Maybe it is like saying George Washington slept here - who really knows! :)

If you go to Paradise beach they will also tell you the commercials were filmed there.

Truth is they have been filmed in more than one place including Lindquist Beach in St. Thomas, so they also could have been filmed at Paradise and Passion.

The latest commercial in Paamul, (Playa Del Carmen) they even planted a few extra palm trees for effects.

http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen-forum/27483-corona-commercial-shoot-paamul-3.html

If you scroll down to the 8th post you will see pictures of the newest commercial being shot.

So, some of us could have been on a Corona beach and not even known it:)

I've heard, though as odd as it sounds, especially if you've ever been there, that some have actually been filmed on Corona Beach in Progresso. No a particularly nice beach, and not sure if it is true, but I guess the best place for a Corona commercial would be at their beach. they practicly own progresso

Archived