Stateroom Amenities

Shoequeen

I am an avid cruiser, but have one cruised on Carnival one other time. I've tried looking on their website but can't find any info regarding stateroom amenities.

We are sailing on the Valor next week and have started my 'gathering' process, but have a few questions......

Can anybody tell me what amenities they out in your stateroom? Do they give shampoo, conditioner and body wash? I'm also remembering, I think, that they have a laundry/ironing room. Is this right.

Thanks for the help.

I am an avid cruiser, but have one cruised on Carnival one other time. I've tried looking on their website but can't find any info regarding stateroom amenities.

We are sailing on the Valor next week and have started my 'gathering' process, but have a few questions......

Can anybody tell me what amenities they out in your stateroom? Do they give shampoo, conditioner and body wash? I'm also remembering, I think, that they have a laundry/ironing room. Is this right.

Thanks for the help.

There is a shampoo and a body wash dispenser in the shower stall. They do not provide conditioner. There may or may not be a bar of soap on the sink/counter. I always bring a small bar soap or two with me (collect them from hotel stays). A small hotel size conditioner also does me for a 7 or 8 day cruise. I find the shampoo and body wash in the dispensers to be fine. Others dont like them for a variety of reasons and bring their own, but for me the less I have to bring the better.

And yes there is a laundry room or two on the ship with iron/ironing board.

Hope this helps.

On most ships there are blow dryers in cabin. (Fantasy class only the suites, ask the room steward in others.)

Removable hand held shower head.

110v outlet and 220v outlet. The 220v is either a German two pin or a flat British.

At least 3 closets, plenty of hangars.

Edited by SadieN

We've always gotten bar soap. There is also sometimes a clamshell of toiletries, but lately it's been sparse.

Our clemshell last month was empty, that's right empty. We thought maybe our steward didn't get a chance to fill it up, he never did. We figured it was another cutback. There used to be so many nice things in them, then it went to those two or three little sample things to nothing...:eek:

Thanks, everyone.....

I actually called Carnival and was told that there are travel size Toiletries just like a hotel. Interesting...that's not what everyone has been experiencing. I guess I'll find out next Sunday:).

Our clemshell last month was empty, that's right empty. We thought maybe our steward didn't get a chance to fill it up, he never did. We figured it was another cutback. There used to be so many nice things in them, then it went to those two or three little sample things to nothing...:eek:

It is a cutback but not from Carnival. Those items in the clamshells were samples that were given by the companies that made them. They are the ones that cut back.

Same here... Nothing in June. I was told they have nothing to put in there anymore.

Don't count on what comes in the clamshell it seems to be inconsistent and random. The only thing you can count on is that you'll get shampoo and body wash in the shower. I still bring all of my own because I'm a woman and I'm picky :rolleyes: