Where is everyone cruising to in 2013?

Bramcruiser

We are booked on the NCL Breakaway in May 2013 (inaugural cruise to Bahamas) and 2014. The 2014 is our wedding cruise. We will be married onboard by a member of the crew and an Episcopal priest from our church here in Boise, ID.

Beachmonkey (Robert and Ralph)

I am booked in a solo cabin on the Breakaway to Bermuda June 09, 2013.:cool:

We're doing a Eastern Med cruise on Celebrity Reflection in July 2013, which is booked through Pied Piper.

Hopefully there will be some fun Gays in our group. :)

Later in November we're again sailing on Celebrity Reflection for the Pied Piper Post Thanksgiving cruise. Where we are booked in Aqua Class. Am very much looking forward to that.:D

So it's going to be a great year, I'm sure!

Hi, going solo on the Epic 2/16/13 out of Miami. Looking forward to trying out the studio cabin.

I have done solo on the NCL SN and RCCL Empress of the seas in the past. Always have fun and meet new people can be exciting also

My girlfriend and I go on a cruise every 2 years (that is what we tell our husbands; in real it is only 1 1/2 years haha ). And we already booked for November 2013. Going on Reflection to the Carribean, staying 2 days before in Miami and flying back to Europe over NY to do a little Christmas shopping ... and we just love the time we have to plan..........

My BF and I are going on the Breakaway.

Hi

We went on a tour and luncheon on The Independence of the Sea yesterday and it was fun. the staterooms and suites are really larger and their balconies are nice. the ship was beautiful. I still love Celebrity but they are my second best.

we are going to the the Ultimate Southern Carribean in March on The Eclipse for 15 days, cant wait.

February, a four day with our Dorothy friends from Wilton Manors, Florida, and other places.

Sun in the fun!

Bahamas Cruise at the 1st of December 2013. Looking forward to stay in a Suite the first time! :)

Have fun.

Kinda shocking for us, we usually don't cruise this much.

2 night Bahamas, Celebrity Constellation, January

1 week Caribbean, Norwegian Epic, with family, April

12 day Turkey and Greek Islands, Celebrity Constellation, October

My partner, our two 4.y.o. twins and myself just got off the FOTS on Dec. 16. About 2 weeks before that cruise, I booked the NCL Sun for Feb. 27-March 11, 2013 for my mother, the kids and myself as my partner can't go due to work.

I'm tres excited about an 11-day cruise - especially given the fact Aruba and Curacao (and St. Maarten) are among the ports of call.

Is anyone considering this or booked on this cruise? Let me know.

THANKS!

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are doing the Norwegian Breakaway inaugural sailing from NYC to Bermuda in May. It will be the honeymoon we didn't have when we got married in 2011. We are also doing our 3rd family and friends cruise. It will be on the Allure of the Seas in August.

April 19 Eurodam Mediterranean splendor

August 21 Ryndam roman capitals

October 12 Infinity immersive wine cruise

One more cruise to add to:

January 11 Msc Splendida Mediterranean

Switching from Ryndam August 21 to Noordam July 24 Mediterranean explorer.

My partner, our two 4.y.o. twins and myself just got off the FOTS on Dec. 16. About 2 weeks before that cruise, I booked the NCL Sun for Feb. 27-March 11, 2013 for my mother, the kids and myself as my partner can't go due to work.

I'm tres excited about an 11-day cruise - especially given the fact Aruba and Curacao (and St. Maarten) are among the ports of call.

Is anyone considering this or booked on this cruise? Let me know.

THANKS!

Scott

Don't miss the ostrich farm in Curacao! Very unique, interesting, and fun! I don't recommend snorkeling in Aruba - water was too rough unless you're an Olypmic swimming, so it wasn't very enjoyable and not many fish to see.

There's a review of our Southern Caribbean cruise to Aruba/Curacao in my signature if you're interested. Enjoy!

I am cruising with some friends in January on the NCL Epic to the Eastern Caribbean. I'm not thrilled about the ports, but it will be fun to spend time with friends and escape the NYC cold for a week!

I also booked a river cruise on Uniworld of the Danube for April with my sister - can't wait! I'm excited to see Vienna and Budapest and try river cruising for the first time.

We are going to do a quick 5 day cruise 2/25/13 on Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas...any others?

We had lunch on the Independence of the Seas , it is the sister ship and it was nice. I am still partial to Celebrity even though they are owned by the same company.

Like you said, this is only going to be for really 3 1/2 d days even though it is considered 4 days. You get on the ship at around 1pm, you have part of that day and the next three. It is just to relax anyway. Our next is 15 days.

Edited by 11dfr11