Just booked our Alaska cruise!

New2cruise1483

Just wanted to. net my excitement, I just booked our Alaska cruise for 2015! Our 2nd cruise, this time taking my Dad who is retired navy with us, and we can hardly wait! Wish time would hurry up and fly by!:D

What ship and date? We just booked May 7-16, 2015 on the Jewel to Alaska. So excited to research the ports--after we get back from our Panama Canal cruise in April this year. Sue

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

What ship and date? We just booked May 7-16, 2015 on the Jewel to Alaska. So excited to research the ports--after we get back from our Panama Canal cruise in April this year. Sue

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We're sailing on May 31 on the Pearl. Lucky you to be going to the Panama Canal! That's one cruise that is definately on my bucket list :D

Just wanted to. net my excitement, I just booked our Alaska cruise for 2015! Our 2nd cruise, this time taking my Dad who is retired navy with us, and we can hardly wait! Wish time would hurry up and fly by!:D

We're sailing on May 31 on the Pearl. Lucky you to be going to the Panama Canal! That's one cruise that is definately on my bucket list :D

You will enjoy Alaska and both ships are great, we been on both ships and to Alaska 4 times. We have been taking the grandkids two at a time, only two left that haven't been there. Each trip we see and do different things.

Enjoy your trips.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats. I am planning Southbound cruise for 2015 around July 4th weekend with large group of friends. We all did NCL Epic and we all enjoyed NCL FreeStyle so much. Wanted to do NCL again but unfornately they don't go to Glacier Bay on their Southbound cruise. So, waiting for HAL and Princess to release their 2015 schedules.

Check out Hillman site and Alaska.org to plan your land tours.