Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Royal Caribbean International

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Royal Caribbean International
NEW! Find Your ROYAL CARIBBEAN Roll Call

Old February 13th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Default Changing reservation for Chops on Independence?

I have booked & paid for a reservation for 2 for Chops. My sister and brother in law are now coming.

How do I change the reservation to 4? Do I call RCI or wait until I am onboaard?

Old February 13th, 2013, 07:21 AM
40,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by phabric View Post
I have booked & paid for a reservation for 2 for Chops. My sister and brother in law are now coming.

How do I change the reservation to 4? Do I call RCI or wait until I am onboaard?
I don't think the website allows modifications. The last time I had a similiar situation, I had to cancel the original reservation and make a new one for more people. Note that it will take a few days for the refund to appear on your credit card. The charge is immediate, but the refund takes days.

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Voyager

Old February 13th, 2013, 07:27 AM
5,000+ Club

Just do it onboard. Go there when you board, be flexable.

We do all our SR resi after boarding, sometimes you do not even need a resi, just walk in.

Old February 13th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

There's no reason not to try calling now. We booked three reservations by phone last week. We do most everything online, but sometimes we're just in the mood to do it the old fasioned way

Old February 13th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Cool Cruiser

Please be careful!
Have had a bad experience trying to change resevations that have been paid for. Wanted to switch our Chops night with our Portofino night & ended up with a 9pm instead of a 7pm on the original nights. Was told they couldn't check availability until one was cancelled.
Am cruising Sat with RCCL for the 1st time, but have elite status on Celebrity. Have had lots of booking issues that I've never had before.