Early Saver Room Change 1456 Liberty

Hommiette

Hi, I have us booked in room 1456 on the Liberty. I'm kinda apprehensive now about being at the very back of the ship. We've sailed the bottom before and don't mind but I know in the past hubby didn't fare too much for the noise. I didn't have many options when choosing our own room at time of booking but now wondering if there is a way to move to mid-ship or at least not all the way to the back having booked early saver. If so, would there be a cost to do this? Thank u in advance!

Hi, I have us booked in room 1456 on the Liberty. I'm kinda apprehensive now about being at the very back of the ship. We've sailed the bottom before and don't mind but I know in the past hubby didn't fare too much for the noise. I didn't have many options when choosing our own room at time of booking but now wondering if there is a way to move to mid-ship or at least not all the way to the back having booked early saver. If so, would there be a cost to do this? Thank u in advance!

There's no extra fee to change categories. You would just have to pay he difference in price between the room you want vs what you have now. Or it would be free if you just want to switch cabins in the same category you have.

You can't downgrade though with ES, so you have to switch to same category or above.

I would suggest doing a mock booking on the website and price out different options based on where you want to be, then call Carnival or your TA and tell them which cabin you want to switch to. I've done it several times with ES, very easy!

Jenn :)

I have changed my cabin within the same category with Early Saver with no issue. I was in same situation where I was far aft on Riviera and moved Fwd to the last aft before its considered midship. But if you changed categories, then you would need to pay the difference like the previous poster mentioned.

Archived