Golf?

ostrich710

Hi All: My husband and I will be sailing with my sister and her boyfriend next may on the Explorer. We only have two days on the island, but I think the men would really love to get a round of golf in Bermuda in! Any input on the best place for this as far as convenience? We'd love to work it in with the rest of the day, or have something nearby for the women to occupy themselves. Thanks!

The above is a nice course. You can also go to golfnow.com/bermuda and many, many courses are listed with available Tee times and you can reserve on line. You can see the names of the courses and look them up online to check them out before you book anything. Depending on the course/daytee time, prices run from about $50 to $250 per player.

My father and brother have golfed at a different course the past two summers. Last year they golfed at Port Royal. This year they golfed at Belmont Hills. Both agreed that they liked Port Royal much better. My mom and I just made our own plans the day they went golfing. The bus system is so easy to navigate that we just said we'll see you back on the ship.

Archived