HELP....can you add a person to your reservation????

Cojobro

Here's my problem. I booked myself, husband, 2 of my kids on Legend in March and now my oldest son has been freed up for this time period. Could I add another person, which would mean moving one of the rooms to a room that would accomodate 3 instead of 2 people. I know we probably wouldn't have rooms together anymore, but according to expedia, there are some rooms left on the same floor. Has any one ever had to do anything like this?

Here's my problem. I booked myself, husband, 2 of my kids on Legend in March and now my oldest son has been freed up for this time period. Could I add another person, which would mean moving one of the rooms to a room that would accomodate 3 instead of 2 people. I know we probably wouldn't have rooms together anymore, but according to expedia, there are some rooms left on the same floor. Has any one ever had to do anything like this?

Should not be a problem if there is a room that will accomodate you. Call your booking agent.

My SIL is traveling with us SOLO and might add another......if she does it won't require a room change.

As far as your situation, as long as it's possible....I don't see any reason why Carnival wouldn't work with you to get another cruise fare I mean person on board. The only thing I could see changing would be if you booked at a special rate they might not honor it with the new configuration.

My SIL was changed to a one day sale rate and I asked how much it would be to add another. It was more than the rate for my parents cabin next to her, priced at the sale rate. I asked why and was told that since passenger #2 wasn't in on the original booking they would be added at the current pricing.

Good luck with your cruise, glad the other can join you!!

we probably wouldn't have rooms together anymore, but according to expedia, there are some rooms left on the same floor. Has any one ever had to do anything like this?

It will all depends on the age of your kids, you can not book kids in a room by themselves unless it is very close to your cabin.

It will all depends on the age of your kids, you can not book kids in a room by themselves unless it is very close to your cabin.
And if this is the case, when you add your son....split you and your husband between the two cabins. Hopefully the two will be close enough so you can get alone time with the husband, yet not worry about the kids.

I also just did this last week. We leave in two weeks and I added my DD 10 to my ressies. Yes, they had to give us another room to accomodate three, but my TA said that it really wasn't that big of a problem for them to do this. All it took was a phone call to Carnival.

I tried to add a third person to my cabin after I had paid in full. Because the price had gone up, and we would have to move to a "three person" cabin--even though all the cabins are the same--we were told that we would ALL have to pay the increased price even though I had already paid in full for two of us! I found that absolutely ridiculous. It ended up being cheaper for our third person, my sister, to get her own single cabin.

Archived