Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park

tonto524

We would like to visit Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park on our Oct 8 2017 Sun Princess cruise on the day we are in Cairns, but there are no shore excursions including it, nor can I find anything on many of the tour company sites. Can anyone give me some help on how to get there and back? Thanks.

I'm interested in visiting Tjapukai also. I am coming from Cairns, so it looks like I can take the route 123 bus. I can't find the fare because the route is not a translink bus. Anyone know the fare? I 'm trying to decide whether to take the bus from Cairns or take an Uber or taxi from Cairns and same for the return trip.

Also, it appears the bus stops right at the skyrail terminal. So if I take the train to Kuranda and then the skyrail back, It looks like I can just catch the bus back to Cairns from there, rather than book the coach service back to Cairns which appears to be an additional $12 pp.

What do others who have done this suggest?

Since we are staying in Cairns for a few days, we are not worried about missing a boat or getting there from Yorkey's Knob or the cairns cruise terminal.