RCI Airport Transportation

We are new to RCI (have cruised NCL a lot). Are we correct to assume that we can purchase airport transportation from RCI for when we disembark in Amsterdam? Can we buy the transportation ahead of time or do we wait until we are on board ship. Does disembarkation go pretty fast (depending on Customs & immigration of course). We are on Brilliance of the Seas. We have a 2 pm flight.

Haven't done Europe but I have done it in US several times via my TA pre-cruise. However, mostly I just book it when I get on board. Seems to be less problems if I book it on board. About 50% of the time when my TA does it they never have me on the ships list. Recently, I have just done it myself on board the first couple of days.

You've got your choice of doing it ahead of time by contacting (have your TA contact) Royal Caribbean, or you can book it onboard the ship. The one thing I'd advise is to find out what is the earliest flight time that they will support with ship's transfer. I think with a 2pm flight you should be ok (usually they say you can only use ship's transfer with flights leaving after 11:30am or, what I find in Europe, leaving after 12pm). Best to double check though - then you can decide whether to book ahead of time or onboard.