15 year old sailing?

Just for my piece of mind. My grandson has his passport and his parents are sailing as well. Will he need anything else like his birth certif., shot records.

Thanks rather to safe than sorry. Sailing RCI Indy or of Ft. Lauderdale in March 2014.

Thanks,

Marcy

Just for my piece of mind. My grandson has his passport and his parents are sailing as well. Will he need anything else like his birth certif., shot records.

Thanks rather to safe than sorry. Sailing RCI Indy or of Ft. Lauderdale in March 2014.

Thanks,

Marcy

His parents are going and he has a passport, he shouldn't need anything else. The passport is a better form of identification than a birth certificate.

If his parents weren't going then I would recommend a notarized letter giving you permission to take him out of the country along with his passport.

Mary

Thanks,

Marcy

He is fine with his passport and his parents as long as everyone has the same last name, otherwise, he also needs his birth certificate as a linking document.

What should you use for minors when reboarding the ship in other ports? It says to take your sea pass and photo id like your drivers license. Do people carry kids passports while in port for this reason?

Under 16 do not need photo ID