How to access Reservation summary page?

gymfreak

This will be our 10th Azamara cruise so you would think I would be an expert by now but this has foxed me!

I used to be able to access a Reservation Summary page via my reservations for upcoming booked cruises but on this booking for a November 2014 cruise I seem unable to do that.

I can reach both online check-in which is completed and book excursions but not the page that gives a summary of my booking including cabin allocation. Has this disappeared or am I doing something wrong?

Any help greatly appreciated

Vicki

Hi Vicki,

There was a thread on this subject recently and I had a very convoluted way to do it, but another poster.....I think it was tgg, but not absolutely sure, so apologies if it wasn't, found a much easier way to do it. This works for me every time now so please see below.

Go to theAzamara website.

GO BACK TO YOUR BOOKMARK AND CLICK ON IT AGAIN. (Do not use any of the links on the log in page.)

The same screen will come up but you'll see that the word "SELECT" will appear next to your reservation. Click on it and you'll see all the details of your reservation, including cabin number.

You do not have to do online check in to do this.

Lottie, this is the post you're thinking about and you're right; it was tgg. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=43497211&posted=1#post43497211

Wow!! It didn't work first, but when I went back to this original post and used the link there - it did!

Thank you all!! It was refreshing to see all the details of our reservation (even without an upgrade:)).

But wouldn't you expect them to fix this problem by now?? :confused:

Miriam

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got it to work and now see the summary page. There are some things I need to modify and when I click view, no way to modify for instance special occasions. Do I have to have my TA modify those thing I am not allowed to on the site or can I simply send an e-mail to Az to add those things??

Thanks in advance,

Does this work on an Ipad/Safari also?

If so I must be doing something wrong

I have logged in, then went back to favorites screen and clicked on bookmark and I just get the same login screen

I don't know about Ipad, but even on a regular computer be sure that you bookmarked the right page.. It should be

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

At first I bookmarked a different page and of course it didn't work.. Now it works like a charm..:)

Finally got it to work and now see the summary page. There are some things I need to modify and when I click view, no way to modify for instance special occasions. Do I have to have my TA modify those thing I am not allowed to on the site or can I simply send an e-mail to Az to add those things??

Thanks in advance,

Hi rallydave, have your travel professional contact our Customer Service. S/he should know your Special Occasions as well as us.

P.s. An online interactive booking engine is on our "bucket list" but no timeline yet on when. I know, it would be/will be/ Great when the day arrives!

Hi rallydave, have your travel professional contact our Customer Service. S/he should know your Special Occasions as well as us.

P.s. An online interactive booking engine is on our "bucket list" but no timeline yet on when. I know, it would be/will be/ Great when the day arrives!

Thanks so much for the reply Bonnie. Thought that was the answer but, wonderful to have someone on the board from the cruise line like you answering our questions. We are very experienced cruisers who have had it with the almost total lack of communications from our previous cruise line and recently booked your Norway Cruise for 2016 and started monitoring the Azamara CC Forums.

A complete difference from the other cruise lines forum where bickering and few self-serving know it all people who refuse to acknowledge when they provide bogus information cause conflict on a daily basis. Also, the cruise line senior people only post when they think they can garner loyalty by providing a personal transfer to the airport, a cello in the suite or a bouquet in one of the top suites while ignoring pleas for help for cruise line screw ups. Also, the home office staff often provides incorrect information via phone and e-mail contact

Know we are going to love the Azamara on board experience as well as their presence on CC, excellent communications and knowledgeable customer service from the home office.

Thanks again Bonnie for this information as well as future answers to my questions about Azamara.

Thanks so much for the reply Bonnie. Thought that was the answer but, wonderful to have someone on the board from the cruise line like you answering our questions. We are very experienced cruisers who have had it with the almost total lack of communications from our previous cruise line and recently booked your Norway Cruise for 2016 and started monitoring the Azamara CC Forums.

A complete difference from the other cruise lines forum where bickering and few self-serving know it all people who refuse to acknowledge when they provide bogus information cause conflict on a daily basis. Also, the cruise line senior people only post when they think they can garner loyalty by providing a personal transfer to the airport, a cello in the suite or a bouquet in one of the top suites while ignoring pleas for help for cruise line screw ups. Also, the home office staff often provides incorrect information via phone and e-mail contact

Know we are going to love the Azamara on board experience as well as their presence on CC, excellent communications and knowledgeable customer service from the home office.

Thanks again Bonnie for this information as well as future answers to my questions about Azamara.

Hello RallyDave, thank you for your kind words. Azamara Club Cruises has a very active forum on Cruise Critic and the senior management recognizes the value in monitoring it.

For the most part questions posed on our CC forum are answered promptly & correctly by our experienced guests. But now and then things may stray into the realm of 'simply not true', as you mention you've seen happen on other lines' forums. We don't want nonfactual information to be perpetuated.

I'm here to clear things up, and also to keep a finger on the pulse of the pros and cons of our brand or service. Once in a while I join a conversation just because its a fun thread or perhaps I have something to add.

Lottie, this is the post you're thinking about and you're right; it was tgg. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=43497211&posted=1#post43497211

Thanks so much. It worked. I was completely baffled about how to access the details of my reservation. Not very user friendly!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks so much. It worked. I was completely baffled about how to access the details of my reservation. Not very user friendly!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I haven't a clue as to how tgg figured out how to do that but it works. It makes me laugh though. Remember Hewlett Packard calculators in the '70s? With Reverse Polish Notation? That's the Azamara reservation system. :o

I haven't a clue as to how tgg figured out how to do that but it works. It makes me laugh though. Remember Hewlett Packard calculators in the '70s? With Reverse Polish Notation? That's the Azamara reservation system. :o

Indeed I do and my HP calculator still works perfectly, find it quite hard to use a normal one. :(

However, to be fair, we've never had a problem accessing the Azamara system either.

Hi all,

Glad my workaround is still working after all this time. You should know that I am not an IT professional.

Here's my question: If I could figure this out, why can't Azamara fix it after months and months and months .......?:rolleyes:

Toni

I don't know about Ipad, but even on a regular computer be sure that you bookmarked the right page.. It should be

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

At first I bookmarked a different page and of course it didn't work.. Now it works like a charm..:)

Thank you. It works perfectly with the IPAD.

Dick and Rita