Radiance hump cabin 8586?

Hi has anyone had this cabin? We have this cabin for our upcoming cruise and wondered if there was any noise due to being close to the elevators? Also any pics would be great. Thank you 😜

Hi,

Fantastic cabin. We had 9576 above you on a Perth-Sydney cruise, see my signature. No noise from elevators. Enjoy

Hugh

Phew!! thank you so much that is a relief!! I cant wait as the balcony looks a little bigger, and it is nice and close to the elevators!:D

All elevators on the Radiance are on the Port side whereas cabin 8586 is situated on the starboard side. Nice size balcony with cabins above & below you so no noise from public areas! I'd be happy with that one for sure!

Gae

Hi has anyone had this cabin? We have this cabin for our upcoming cruise and wondered if there was any noise due to being close to the elevators? Also any pics would be great. Thank you 😜

Enjoy your hump cabin but look after it as that's our cabin for our jan 15 cruise,would be interested in any comments as well.

Thanks Peter.

Enjoy your hump cabin but look after it as that's our cabin for our jan 15 cruise,would be interested in any comments as well.

Thanks Peter.

Being forward facing, the balcony does catch the breeze when the ship is moving. On a hot day thats good but on a cold day can be chilly out there. That is about the only negative i can pick on everything else is great.

Cabin is Very handy to Centrum deck lounges where you can just take a peek over the railing to look down into the Centrum to see whats going on, or just sit and listen to the music wafting up from deck 4.

You cant hear any noise from Centrum with your door shut.

Hugh

Being forward facing, the balcony does catch the breeze when the ship is moving. On a hot day thats good but on a cold day can be chilly out there. That is about the only negative i can pick on everything else is great.

Cabin is Very handy to Centrum deck lounges where you can just take a peek over the railing to look down into the Centrum to see whats going on, or just sit and listen to the music wafting up from deck 4.

You cant hear any noise from Centrum with your door shut.

Hugh

Loved having a balcony cabin last time on radiance,our first balcony cabin.

Leaving the balcony door open at night hearing the ocean swell was so good with a bonus of fresh air.

Loved having a balcony cabin last time on radiance,our first balcony cabin.

Leaving the balcony door open at night hearing the ocean swell was so good with a bonus of fresh air.

Dont forget to shut the balcony door before opening the cabin door or you will have a sudden and high powered exhaust fan:eek: