Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Community Guidelines and Message Board Forum Help > Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here!

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Ask Your Message Board Questions Here

Old May 25th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Cool Cruiser

Question How long do these threads stay up?

I tried searching.. but how long do these threads stay up?

Tom

http://community.webshots.com/user/t...arnival/photos

10-20-2008 Carnival Victory
06-11-2009 Carnival Inspiration

Old May 26th, 2007, 02:09 AM
5,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboyy View Post

Tom
No set time, just depends on management.

Old May 26th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Cruise Critic Host

Location: La Marque, TX... about 9 miles from Galveston Island
Smile Just trying to help...

Quote:
I tried searching.. but how long do these threads stay up? Tom
Tom,

Another host moved your thread here to the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum where they felt it would be more on topic. This is the forum where members find the "How to ..." type of information for using Cruise Critic's software such as avatars, signatures, countdown clocks or tickers, attaching pictures, etc.

I used the Search this Forum feature for you and found the following "oldie but goody" thread titled "Where are the old threads?" that may be helpful: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=303761

Perhaps you will need to click User CP or Quick Links --> Edit Options and then scroll to the Thread Display Options section to the Default Thread Cut Off box where you may specify a time period from which to display threads. Threads older than the age you specify will not be shown.

I sincerely hope this information will be satisfactory.
Kat[IMG]http://skins.***********/skins/mailskins/em/020105/020105_emYA11_prv.gif[/IMG]

Being happy does not mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
.................................................. ..
1988 Commodore Caribe I, 1996 Commodore Enchanted Isle, 1998 Carnival Sensation, 2000 Celebrity Century, 2001 Carnival Celebration, 2002 Carnival Jubilee, 2004 Carnival Glory, 2005 Royal Caribbean International Rhapsody of The Seas, 2007 Carnival Conquest, 2010 Celebrity Infinity, 2011 Carnival Conquest, 2011 Celebrity Summit, 2014 Carnival Sensation

Old June 13th, 2007, 03:40 PM
20,000+ Club

Quote:
If you're concerned about a thread of yours, or that you've been reading, that seems to have disappeared, have a look at the boxes at the bottom of the forum page listing the threads. You'll see a box next to "From The". If it's set to (say) one month, then no threads where the last reply is older than one month will show in the thread listing. But you just have to reset the time there to a longer period to see older threads.

You can also change your own default if you go to your User CP (link near the top left hand corner of this page) and then go to Edit Options (from list on left hand side). It's the last option in Thread Display Options, called "Default Thread Age Cut Off". Change it to something that works better for you, then go to the bottom of the page and Save Changes.

“Cruise” review – ss Rotterdam (V), June 2013.

Dual-purpose HOHO buses available in London: functioning simultaneously as tourist traps and roadblocks.

Fascinating Aida tell us of the perils of Cheap Flights.

Netiquette: Have you watched this: Posting and you ...? And do you know How to Behave on an Internet Forum?
Thinking of starting a new thread? Have you searched for your answer already? Can you post to an existing thread?
Countdown clocks: How to set one up? Click here.
Princess Cruises ship designators - the current list here.
_