Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Other Cruise Lines

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old April 9th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Spirit of Adventure

We are going on our first real cruise on the Saga ship Spirit of Adventure to the Caribbean in a couple of days time.
I have tried finding any impartial information about this ship with little success,has anyone here been on her.
Please reply if you can,I will look intensively over the next few days.

Many thanks

Old April 9th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Review

Try www.cruise.co.uk for British reviews of the ship. I hope you enjoy your cruise and will post a review, as I would be very interested in your perspective.

Old April 10th, 2009, 03:54 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Spirit of Adventure

I am going on my third cruise on Spirit of Adventure in May to the Canary Islands, Morocco and Spain.
This is a small (only 350 passengers) ship with no frills.
The cabins are smallish but with adequate storage space. The food is of a very high standard with plenty of choice.
Thee are always quality and very knowledgable lecturers on board plus a water colour artist if you want to try your hand at painting.
The entertainment is good for a ship of such a small size.
With it being such a small ship you soon get to know other passengers and it is a very friendly country club atmosphere.
Best of all though are the friendly staff and crew who go out of their way to make your holiday a wonderful experience.
If you look back on this forum you will find a few other posts about Spirit of Adventure. In fact I met one couple through a forum on here who were going on the same cruise last August (the Gardens and Vineyards of France and Iberia).
If you want any more info about the ship, ask on this forum and I will look in again and try to answer your questions.
I am sure you will have a wonderful holiday.