Notice of price reduction now what?

Just got notice from a certain website that the price of the cruise I have booked has just dropped $125/person.

What do I do now? Obviously call RCI but do I say that I know price has dropped? Do I ask about price reduction?

Final payment has not been made yet.

Help that's going to be a $500 savings for us if I can take advantage of price reduction.

Just got notice from a certain website that the price of the cruise I have booked has just dropped $125/person.

What do I do now? Obviously call RCI but do I say that I know price has dropped? Do I ask about price reduction?

Help that's going to be a $500 savings for us if I can take advantage of price reduction.

Depends on how you booked...

If you booked with RCCL / Website you would call them.

If you booked with a Travel Agent you would call them.

Just say hey my cruise price dropped! They will know what to do!

Nice Catch BTW.

check to see that it dropped on the RCI website, copy/print the details and call RCI (or your TA if you booked TA). See if it says "New Bookings Only". ken

You must go through the person/company who booked your cruise. If you booked with Royal youself, then yes, you call them, and tell them "I'd like to grab a price reduction please".

If you booked through a TA, you need to go through them.

You must go through the person/company who booked your cruise. If you booked with Royal youself, then yes, you call them, and tell them "I'd like to grab a price reduction please".

If you booked through a TA, you need to go through them.

We did book directly through Royal so I'm going to call them right now.

Thanks everyone.

I got the reduction and already got my new confirmation.

It's the June 15 booking of Freedom.

Also, apparently they have a new booking system, so the booking agent had to fight with it a little to get it to pull up the lower price. But in the end she realized what the glitch was, fixed it and got the new price.

Where will it say for new bookings only? I found a good price for an upgrade for a friend. It was yesterday, Tuesday, but I couldn't find anywhere where it said for new bookings only. She called and they said she couldn't have that price.

Tuesday Sales are usually for new bookings only.

Yes, but how do you know for sure that it is a Tuesday sale?

On the C&A Site you will see "Special Offers" which, when you click on it, will give you what I have posted below.

specialoffers-previewsale-small.jpgCrown & Anchor® Society Preview Sale

Take advantage of early access to our Royal Caribbean International® Sales Event - one full day before the general public. You must Log In to see what ships/itineraries/dates are listed.