what is included in the price

inerbunni

We have traveled on numerous all inclusive cruise lines, seabourn, crystal, silversea and curious to what all is included in the price. Gratuities, excursions, spirts and wine, alternate restaurants, butler service?: Looking at booking an azamara as I have heard about them but want to compare, thanks for sharing

We have traveled on numerous all inclusive cruise lines, seabourn, crystal, silversea and curious to what all is included in the price. Gratuities, excursions, spirts and wine, alternate restaurants, butler service?: Looking at booking an azamara as I have heard about them but want to compare, thanks for sharing

Hi inerbunni,

Here's a link to Azamara's website, that highlights what is included : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/our-ships/whats-included . Hope this helps !

Welcome to CC.

I have been on Seabourn, Regent and Azamara, so have a bit of an idea as to how to compare.

Of course, Regent includes flights and some shore excursions, whereas Az and Seabourn generally don't, but the basic products of Seabourn and Regent are more expensive, but include top shelf spirits, some champagne, speciality restaurants, whereas with AZ all of these are at extra cost, unless having a suite.

Accommodations are generally much smaller on Azamara.

I would go on any of these without a second thought, if the deal was right.

Unfortunately neither champagne or sparkling wine is included in the complimentary offerings which is a huge disappointment to regular cruisers.

Oh yes! A premium line "all inclusive" which does not include champagne oder sparkling wine is disappointing. Specially since the cruises with Azamara are expensive. Who ever has taken that decision is not necessarily contributing to improve the image of Azamara as a premium line. What a pitty.

Edited by travelberlin