Royal Caribbean Spa & Beauty Prices

Hello fellow cruisers. I was interested in spa treatments aboard Royal Caribbean but didn't turn up much on pricing. I emailed rccl.com and this is what they sent me so I thought I'd share :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your e-mail. We appreciate this opportunity to respond.

Steiner Group (Overseas) Inc. operates Beauty/Massage treatments for all Royal Caribbean International ships. The following list is a sample of their onboard services. All prices are quoted in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.

Beauty Salon:

Shampoo and Finish - From $33.00

Shampoo, Cut and Finish - From $57.00

Up styles - From $50.00

Spa Manicure - $44.00

Spa Pedicure - $61.00

Acrylic Full Set - $83.00

Acrylic Fills - $44.00

Spa Treatments:

Inonithermie Algae Detox:

An anti-cellulite treatment to successfully remove cellulite. With gentle stimulation, we will work on the stomach, thighs and buttocks, firming and toning skin and muscles through the power of algae. Externally detoxifying the body. You will lose 1-8 inches in one treatment.

One session - $132.00

LT Oxygen Lifting Facial:

This anti-aging deep cleansing facial is customized to suit your individual needs. It decongests the eyes to reduce puffiness, dark circles smoothing the appearance of fine lines. It will also, rehydrate all the layers of the epidermis. We guarantee no breakouts! The results will make your skin feel like new.

50 minutes - $109.00

Aromapure (Seaweed Massage):

This is the ultimate number one detoxifying massage treatment in Europe. The detox seaweed mask is followed by a massage on the main areas of tension. This will ease the tension away from your muscles for up to five weeks of relief. Excellent for arthritis, fatigue, muscle spasm and general body cleansing.

One hour and 30 minutes - $176.00

With a Spa Facial - $231.00

Absolute Face & Body Experience:

This exclusive treatment combines reflexology on the base of the feet followed by drainage massage on the calves, firming massage on the thighs, pressure point massage up the back, around the shoulders and on to the neck. This followed by a deep scalp massage and finished with a relaxing 45 minute facial.

One hour and 45 minutes - $176.00

Aroma Stone Therapy:

Harnessing the properties of warm hot stones, we place them on key energy points of the body to harmonize the spirit. The stones give up their power and warmth to tired muscles. Promoting inner peace and tranquility. A firm rhythmic massage with exotic hot oils.

75 minutes - $175.00

Frangi-Pani Scalp Massage:

A specialized oil from Tahiti will carry away your worries and nourish the hair and scalp at the same time.

20 minutes - $26.00

Full Body Massage 50 minutes - $109.00

Deep Tissue Massage 50 minutes - $116.00

Reflexology 50 minutes - $109.00

Aroma Flex 50 minutes - $109.00

Partner-Teach Massage 90 minutes - $242.00

Rasul, Couples Treatment $ 83.00

A suggested 15% gratuity is not included in the above rates. 24 Hours notice must be given when canceling appointments, otherwise a fee of 50% of your services may be charged to your account. Appointments may only be made once onboard the ship and are scheduled on a first come first serve basis. Prices are subject to change without notice. All of the above services may be not be available on every ship.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Corey Richburg

Customer Service Representative

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Very helpful :)

I think I'll book myself one of those lose-1-8-inches-per-treatment body wraps :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I highly recommend the Seaweed Massage. I've gotten it twice and loved it. You really will feel great for weeks after.

If you book you treatments for while in port, they frequently have discounts, which makes it less expensive.

Also, they have more facials than just those listed above. Or at least they did in January when I was on Voyager.

• 2 months later...

Prices were higher on our Jan. cruise on NOS but I have heard that the newer ships do charge more. I have typed in the prices on my cruise in blue where there was a difference in price:

Beauty Salon:

Shampoo and Finish - From $33.00

Shampoo, Cut and Finish - From $57.00 From $72

Up styles - From $50.00

Men's cut & finish- from $32

Spa Manicure - $44.00

Spa Pedicure - $61.00

Acrylic Full Set - $83.00

Acrylic Fills - $44.00

Nail fix- $11

Spa Treatments:

Inonithermie Algae Detox:

An anti-cellulite treatment to successfully remove cellulite. With gentle stimulation, we will work on the stomach, thighs and buttocks, firming and toning skin and muscles through the power of algae. Externally detoxifying the body. You will lose 1-8 inches in one treatment.

One session - $132.00 $145

LT Oxygen Lifting Facial:

This anti-aging deep cleansing facial is customized to suit your individual needs. It decongests the eyes to reduce puffiness, dark circles smoothing the appearance of fine lines. It will also, rehydrate all the layers of the epidermis. We guarantee no breakouts! The results will make your skin feel like new.

50 minutes - $109.00 (don't have a price for this)

LT Hydralift Facial- 55 min. $120

Aromapure (Seaweed Massage):

This is the ultimate number one detoxifying massage treatment in Europe. The detox seaweed mask is followed by a massage on the main areas of tension. This will ease the tension away from your muscles for up to five weeks of relief. Excellent for arthritis, fatigue, muscle spasm and general body cleansing. (don't have a price for this)

One hour and 30 minutes - $176.00

With a Spa Facial - $231.00

Aroma Spa Ocean Massage 85 min. $194, with mini facial $240

Absolute Face & Body Experience:

This exclusive treatment combines reflexology on the base of the feet followed by drainage massage on the calves, firming massage on the thighs, pressure point massage up the back, around the shoulders and on to the neck. This followed by a deep scalp massage and finished with a relaxing 45 minute facial.

One hour and 45 minutes - $176.00

100 minutes $194

Aroma Stone Therapy:

Harnessing the properties of warm hot stones, we place them on key energy points of the body to harmonize the spirit. The stones give up their power and warmth to tired muscles. Promoting inner peace and tranquility. A firm rhythmic massage with exotic hot oils.

75 minutes - $175.00 $193

Frangi-Pani Scalp Massage:

A specialized oil from Tahiti will carry away your worries and nourish the hair and scalp at the same time.

20 minutes - $26.00 $29

Full Body Massage 50 minutes - $109.00 (don't have a price for this)

Deep Tissue Massage 50 minutes - $116.00(don't have a price for this)

Reflexology 50 minutes - $109.00(don't have a price for this)

Aroma Flex 50 minutes - $109.00(don't have a price for this)

Partner-Teach Massage 90 minutes - $242.00 There was a couple's massage workshop on NOS 45 min. for $49/couple

Rasul, Couples Treatment $ 83.00 $91 (and worth every penny!)

Lime and Ginger body scrub and massage 50 min. $155, 75 min. $194

Teeth whitening $199 (40 min.)

Hope this helps,

• 1 month later...

I will be vacationing with my two daughters (20) and (17) on the Rhapsosdy of the Seas in March. They want to do a mother / daughter massage. I called RCCL customer service for prices and they told me that the prices are set with each ship.... I just wanted to give the girls a rough estimate to budget for.

Any info would be appreciated!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Compared to cruising with HAL where you could get a massage, facial and manicure all for $119, RCCL are having a Giraffe, although their tours are cheaper I would prefer to live in the Spa than to tour places, so thats another cruise company off the "To Cruise Again With" list.

Maybe us spa freaks should pay to take a beautician on with us in future, would be alot cheaper.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If you are looking for a spa treatment then I think first you should decide on what type of spa treatment you prefer. There are a variety of spas that are available today to help you treat the best way they can and eliminate stress and toxins from your body.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is my first cruise on Royal Caribbean and I was wondering if they typically offer spa deals while in the ship is in port? In my past cruise on carnival I've gotten great deals like $99 for a 30 minutes massage, mini facial, and foot scrub. Also I was wondering if Royal Caribbean does a spa give away raffle the first day like carnival? Thanks for the help!!

Archived