Club Continent question from newbie

ajaxup

I've never sailed on Azamara. Usually sail Solstice Class ships on Celebrity. I'm looking at an Asian cruise on the Quest and looking at a Club Continent Suite (#8044). Just a little concerned that all of the Club Continent suites are on the deck directly below the pool. Wondering what kind of noise level we might be dealing with during the evening and night. Figure we won't be sleeping a lot during any days. Thanks for any feedback about noise or other opinions from anyone who's been in these cabins.:D

I've never sailed on Azamara. Usually sail Solstice Class ships on Celebrity. I'm looking at an Asian cruise on the Quest and looking at a Club Continent Suite (#8044). Just a little concerned that all of the Club Continent suites are on the deck directly below the pool. Wondering what kind of noise level we might be dealing with during the evening and night. Figure we won't be sleeping a lot during any days. Thanks for any feedback about noise or other opinions from anyone who's been in these cabins.:D

We have been in 8056 and 8058 which are farther aft and under Windows cafe but noise was not been an issue.

If you have a look at this thread, you can see that the actual cabin is not listed but its immediate neighbour is and no issues are reported. You do get some variances of views, some posters find it better to go further down towards 8052 and others say they have noise further down

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1813056&page=13

Personally I think that is a good spot. It's on the other side from the Pool Grill and rather than being under an area where people eat at tables it will have loungers above. You may get some noise on White Night when they are moving furniture around, but you'll probably be at that anyway. I've been in 8054 a few times and noise wasn't an issue and 8035 which is under an area similar to 8044 and was fine there too.

Phil

We've been on one Quest cruise, and we did experience some noise from the pool deck above. It wasn't excessive or by any means a deal killer. In fact, we are booked in CC suites for our upcoming cruises as well. But at least in our cabin last year, there was some noise from above a little earlier in the mornings than we would have liked.