Spirit Suites pics...Can we try again???

10s nut

Yooooooooo, glad we found you here...We got in really late and Sasha slept till 1 the next day...His first thoughts when he woke, "HEY where are the CC fans"....I think he was still in lala land...

Nanc glad to see you are back safe and sound...

Richmond, saw your web site you mention with Scott, what an awesome thing you are doing and I will be ordering CD'S this week... God Love ya!

Anybody miss those BUTLERS???? Or the wine???

Cass... If you have a choice...go for 10002. They have a side balcony as well as a front one and a HALF BATH. But with either one, you better be friends with the one next door!;)

So where abouts was the hole in the wall that you could see through??? :eek:

right in the corner of the dining area of 10001...You can actually push the corner and see your suitemate....WE ARE NOW VERY GOOD FRIENDS!!!:D

That is just incredible! Did you tell the steward??

or did y'all like it ;)

Hey Terrie...Glad you liked the pics...Cass, we told the consierge...she just looked at us like...whatever:p All I can say is...we had a lot of laughs about it ONLY because we became very good friends with 10002:D If not, you would be totally appalled.

Wow... we are glad we had suite 10000 now. We couldn't see into anyone else room! That would have definitely been interesting... I liked the decor in ours better, not that 10001 & 10002 were bad though. The pictures look great. We had fun, but we do not plan to ever cruise Alaska again. Oh, and I wish we would have gotten a picture with Maxi! He was so great! We will be friends with him forever. Thanks for giving us a link to your photos. I truly enjoyed them.

Natalie

Hey Nat....sorry you weren't with us last week! The people in your room were.....um....interesting.

Brenda and Sasha - Hello! Brenda, thanks on the website and the CDs. If you want to email me, I can get them to you because I ship from home.

Miss everyone!!!!

Archived