Help with cabin selection

tjsmama

We are cruising on the Carnival Fascination, in October 2017 and currently have an ocean view room booked. We are looking to switch to an aft balcony or jr suite (w/obstructed view). I can't really seem to find enough info on either to make an informed decision. Anyone out there have reviews/suggestions/options on which one to book? There is only a 10.00 difference in price (right now), between the 2 cabins.

We are cruising on the Carnival Fascination, in October 2017 and currently have an ocean view room booked. We are looking to switch to an aft balcony or jr suite (w/obstructed view). I can't really seem to find enough info on either to make an informed decision. Anyone out there have reviews/suggestions/options on which one to book? There is only a 10.00 difference in price (right now), between the 2 cabins.

$10 between an OV and a balcony and you can't decide????

it is generally $10 per day ocean view is as nice as a basic balcony with a large picture window if your planning to spend all your time participating in activities why bother, however if you may spend time in your room it is nice to have your own place to get away especially if it is a trip to a warm climate and you want sun. Occasionally the deck chairs up top are full and this way you have your own spot. The obstruction is a life boat that hangs above the area, if your sitting you can see beyond it however , not when standing. If money is not an issue and it's your first cruise splurge. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am guessing i wasn't quite clear. The $10.00 difference was between the Aft balcony and the Jr suite obstructed view...i had heard good and bad things about both and was curious if someone had stayed in both and which they enjoyed more..the aft balcony or the bigger room w/obstructed view. However, it's a mute point, now b/c we switched to the jr suite w/obstructed view.