Costco Help Please

funat55

I have a request for anyone who has been to Costco or plans to shop.there in the near future. I am interested in finding out what gift cards are available. In particular for restaurants on Oahu and attractions such as Paradise Cove Luau I understand that there may be options that are available only in the store and not online.

I'm on Maui so that won't help you but you could call the Oahu Costco you'll visit to ask about their gift cards. In Maui they have gift cards for restaurants & activities and there appears to be more gift card options than on the Mainland.

I'm on Maui so that won't help you but you could call the Oahu Costco you'll visit to ask about their gift cards. In Maui they have gift cards for restaurants & activities and there appears to be more gift card options than on the Mainland.

Thanks for the reply. I found one here for Roy's but it specifically excluded their restaurant I. Hawaii.

Thanks for the reply. I found one here for Roy's but it specifically excluded their restaurant I. Hawaii.

We're going to the Maui Costco later this week & will look for a Roy's card.

We've bought a Roundtable Pizza card & it's only valid at their Maui locations. They have a Cheeseburger in Paradise card but didn't check to see if it's valid only on Maui or on other islands.

I'm to going to Hawaii until November so I'm hoping that between now and then a Costco shopper can report back

I would. Love to know if they have deals for the Paradise Cove Luau, Benehana's and The Monkey Pod Restsurant.

I'm to going to Hawaii until November so I'm hoping that between now and then a Costco shopper can report back

I would. Love to know if they have deals for the Paradise Cove Luau, Benehana's and The Monkey Pod Restsurant.

Checked Maui Costco & he didn't think those were available on O'ahu. Although he didn't check their system so not sure if he was correct or was just unwilling to check for them.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Checked Maui Costco & he didn't think those were available on O'ahu. Although he didn't check their system so not sure if he was correct or was just unwilling to check for them.

Costco,was a thought for discounts but I'll also look at Groupon and the Entertainment book.

Costco,was a thought for discounts but I'll also look at Groupon and the Entertainment book.

On Maui there are a few free apps that promote discounts & maybe you could find one for O'ahu.

Each island has a tourist booklet beginning with "This Week" plus the island name (http://www.ThisWeekHawaii.com). You can view the O'ahu version (http://thisweekhawaii.com/oahu/) which shows a 10% discount coupon for Benihana.

On Maui there are a few free apps that promote discounts & maybe you could find one for O'ahu.

Each island has a tourist booklet beginning with "This Week" plus the island name (http://www.ThisWeekHawaii.com). You can view the O'ahu version (http://thisweekhawaii.com/oahu/) which shows a 10% discount coupon for Benihana.

Thanks for the tip. Every little savings helps. We are a party of 6 and dinner at Benihana's is likely to be a little $$$$$$$. Even a 10% savings would help.