Johnny Cab Tour

pmcglothen

Hi, we have booked a Johnny Cab tour while we are in Honolulu and I was wondering if anyone had any reviews with their tours?

Thanks in advance

Patti

Have not done a tour, but you see Johnny Cab recommended often on the board. You might use the search function here, ( see box top right of this page ) or try Trip Advisor for recommendations.

We did use their taxi service in March going from hotel back to airport. Just luck of the draw when we got in line for a cab. I thought I had remembered reading that they offer flat rates and the driver informed us of this as soon as we told him our destination. The metered rate shown was far higher. The vehicle was spotless and the driver very professional.

Edited by punkincc

I am so glad that you thought Johnny Cab was a good deal. We booked them for all of our transfers and at $30 to $35 per transfer sounds a lot better than paying an individual rate (we have 4 in our group). You are so helpful with fair reviews. Thanks.

Have not done a tour, but you see Johnny Cab recommended often on the board. You might use the search function here, ( see box top right of this page ) or try Trip Advisor for recommendations.

We did use their taxi service in March going from hotel back to airport. Just luck of the draw when we got in line for a cab. I thought I had remembered reading that they offer flat rates and the driver informed us of this as soon as we told him our destination. The metered rate shown was far higher. The vehicle was spotless and the driver very professional.

• 1 month later...

We used JohnnyCab to go to airport from hotel. There were 8 of us with lots of luggage. Johnny showed up 5 minutes early & had us to pier very quickly. It was $9 pp. definitely recommend him