Anzac Day.

eagle14

Encore will be at sea on April 25. I have been advised, after questioning, if there would be an ANZAC DAY dawn service occuring. The answer was yes. To all Australians' & New Zealanders', this is advice only. If you are ex service, bring your medals ( bring your minitures for formal nights)If non service, bring your relatives medals if you are inclined.You do march with them.

To all other nationalities, Google: ANZAC DAY.. after perusing the infomation you will understand the meaning of this day to us. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICE. . If a veteran, wear wear your medals.

This is an advice only.

De'Arn & myself will be boarding in Singapore & leaving in Greece. We meets heaps of you.

Two weeks to go.

Seabourn did a great job of honouring the Anzacs when we visited Gallipoli a couple of years ago. It wasn't Anzac Day but we had a small service and we laid a wreath at Lone Pine. I lost a great uncle on the first day of the Gallipoli campaign. He was 18 years old.

We did a private tour to Gallipoli before leaving Istanbul on the Odyssey a few years ago and it was very moving, especially at Lone Pine. I didn't realize that Seabourn recognized the day, excellent, particularly for those from Aus or NZ.

Thank you for the feedback. This would have been the 1st. A D. I have missed since returning from Vietmam. Great to see they can accommadate countries Special days. A mature comany.

Are either of you two blokes on this trip.?

Thank you for the feedback. This would have been the 1st. A D. I have missed since returning from Vietmam. Great to see they can accommadate countries Special days. A mature comany.

Unfortunately no, we are not on the Encore until September this year.

We won't be on then either, we are on the Encore in July.