Tax free week

Spicey477

:) [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=3][color=blue]Hi Spicey! How ya been?......I went to the Avenues today:D 4 items less than 40 bucks.......NO TAXES:D woohooo....[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=3][color=#0000ff]I am revamping my wardrobe for my upcoming cruise:eek: I have been informed on HAL...there is only 1 informal night...4 casual and 2 formal......[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=3][color=#0000ff]I had to look over what I had planned to bring....(it was out in my 2nd bedroom.....).......my 1 informal outfit..is the "Free skirt" on that one thread I started...I had 2 other really nice outfits....for the other informal nights...but there aren't any now.....and for me, they were too dressy for casual nights.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=3][color=#0000ff]I still enjoy looking nice and pretty in the evenings...but I am changing my clothes...found a lovely 2 piece crop pants and jacket...(they are almost ankle length on me)...beige...with beautiful embroidery on the hem of the jacket and the pants. It is a linen/cotton blend.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=3][color=#0000ff]Then I found a pair of floral crop pants...(I don't normally wear a floral bottom but these look very nice)....background is black. With a pretty black top.......[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=3][color=#0000ff]Those 4 peices were less than 40.00 bucks today!...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=3][color=#0000ff]Still figuring out the last couple of things....but it is very strange to me...4 casual nights![/color][/size][/font]

Hey Lois!!! I finally booked on the Caribbean Princess on 8/14, so I am super excited for it!

After posting, I went to Regency....whew....3 hours later I felt like I was in a war zone with the tax free kids everywhere, but I got a couple of dresses and a shirt for Mr. Spicey at Belk and Dillards. I find that Belk had a better selection of formal dresses... I am going to head to Stein Mart at the beach tomorrow because they have the best selection. I realized I need some more formal stuff for this cruise!

Great deal on your stuff at the Avenues! I didn't find anything that good... It sounds like you have some great things ready, plus from your last cruise, your formal pictures were lovely!

When is your HAL cruise, taking a break from X?:)

Hi:) Wow... you did well too!....Oh you are going to Stein Mart? Bet you will find some nice things!

I am sailing on 9-11...this was sort of spur of the moment...I had booked X a long time ago.....was going to Bermuda with a girlfriend...due to an unforseen family emergency she had to cancel...and Bermuda is too much $$$ for me to go on that one solo...so I cancelled too and started to look for something else.

HAL had a fantastic price on the Zuiderdam...going to the Eastern Caribbean out of Ft. Lauderdale....the price for a solo was too good for me to pass up.
Hopefully I will have a great week:D

You are leaving VERY SOON!!! One of the girls in my office is going on the ship you are going on.......her family is taking everyone in October!

Have a great time:)

Archived