Adobe Lightroom presets

c230k

Sorry, I missed this earlier. I'm a wedding photographer, so my needs are pretty specific. I'd suggest starting with their favorites. They have a section with the most downloaded presets. I particularly like the beach black and white, and a few others, but even then I tweaked the preset to my own liking and resaved them. No one preset looks good on every photo. I'd love some better ones for outdoor portraits, and am tired of all the vintage and pee yellow presets that are so popular now. My personal preference is warm, clean, and with a little pop of vibrancy.

What are some of your favorites?

vintage and pee yellow presets that are so popular now.

LOL! Great description. I couldn't agree more. Add the desaturated look also. However, I am guilty of liking the grungy desaturated look for grandkid sports. They like it too.

Larry

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to google and type in free Lightroom presets, it will take you to several different sites that you can look at the "before" and "after" shots using their presets they offer. Download and install into LR the ones you like and try them out.

I organize mine and make separate folders/areas to put them in depending on what the preset does.

I LOVE presets. :)

Archived