Reorganization of site??

Any chance this site can be reorganized into specific ports similar to the Europe section with countries and ports listed out so all posts relating to a port is more easily found? Just spent an hour trying to find information in AUS and NZ and gave up in frustration as more than a simple search can glean what I am looking into for our cruise.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone else who would like a reorganization?

Edited by take us away

There's already an Australia and New Zealand section. Why not just pose your question there?

Heavens, there are more than enough sub-sections to Cruise Critic, without shredding it into more.

Never expected such a response to a simple request for reorganization which seemed to offend you Celle which was never my intention. The AUS NZ board seems to be cruisers from those countries and cruise ships. We are interested in a variety of things and have loads of questions relating to over 10 different ports in those 2 countries. Wish we had only a question or 2. Was hoping to find something similar to the Europe Ports of Call board where you can click on a country, then an individual port (at least the individual port section for AUS and NZ) and finds loads of different info in the postings. I'll keep plowing thru the thousands of posts.

Was hoping to find something similar to the Europe Ports of Call board where you can click on a country, then an individual port (at least the individual port section for AUS and NZ) and finds loads of different info in the postings.
Where are you seeing this? All I can drill down to is one forum for France, one for Greece, etc. I can't see any forums for individual ports.

Am I missing something? If not, then those forums look like they're organised in much the same way as Aus/NZ, or for British Isles/Western Europe.

Never expected such a response to a simple request for reorganization which seemed to offend you Celle which was never my intention. The AUS NZ board seems to be cruisers from those countries and cruise ships. We are interested in a variety of things and have loads of questions relating to over 10 different ports in those 2 countries. Wish we had only a question or 2. Was hoping to find something similar to the Europe Ports of Call board where you can click on a country, then an individual port (at least the individual port section for AUS and NZ) and finds loads of different info in the postings. I'll keep plowing thru the thousands of posts.

There is a search function available. Click advanced search for the best results.

If you still cant find what you want....just ask.:):)

• 2 weeks later...

No I wasn't offended. I just think it's unnecessary.

Maybe you confused this forum with the one called Australian and New Zealand Cruisers? That seems to be where the Aussies and Kiwis post.

So, you're in the right forum. Just post your questions. Actually, most of the questions here are being asked by Americans and answered by Australians or New Zealanders.

• 1 year later...