Zipline through Carnival

Has anyone booked the zipline through Carnival? If so how long were you there & how crowded was it?

The Tour Store is no longer able to book the zipline when Carnival is in port & I usually don't like to book through Carnival.

My DH & I want to do some type of adventure day in St. Kitts & have also considered ATVing or a catamaran safari.

We are arriving on the Victory & already have two touring days, two beach days & the river tubing in Dominica planned so we would really appreciate any suggestions for St. Kitts.

Thanks,

Juli

We loved it!!! We are in our 50's and there was a 8 year boy in our group. We were on the first tour of the day and had a blast. They only take about 8 in a group....so try to be first. No waiting..... After ziplining they give you a little history tour of the area. I have never ziplined before and this was one of the highlights of our cruise. I took pictures while on one zip line. Touched the top of trees on another. I thought it was well worth the money. We did have to carry our gear a little ways, but nothing too hard. Just one thing..there is one trainer line and 4 long lines. It is not a very long course of 8-10 lines like others I researched. We got pictures for $5 what a value.

We loved it!!! We are in our 50's and there was a 8 year boy in our group. We were on the first tour of the day and had a blast. They only take about 8 in a group....so try to be first. No waiting..... After ziplining they give you a little history tour of the area. I have never ziplined before and this was one of the highlights of our cruise. I took pictures while on one zip line. Touched the top of trees on another. I thought it was well worth the money. We did have to carry our gear a little ways, but nothing too hard. Just one thing..there is one trainer line and 4 long lines. It is not a very long course of 8-10 lines like others I researched. We got pictures for $5 what a value.

Thanks for the info. How many people do you think went on the tour from Carnival? Are there different times? Did you go there on a bus?

This sounds like so much fun even though I have plenty of respect for heights (in other words heights terrify me) but you only live once! So maybe less lines are better for me! LOL!

I just don't like the crowds & the herding that goes along with Carnival tours. I wish we could still book the ziplining independently & we would definitely do it!

Thanks,

Juli

Cool Breeze- we're also booked on the River Tubing in Dominica and Zip Lining in St. Kitts- both through Carnival- have never done either. When are you going? We are going 8/22.

I watched the Zipline on you tube that someone posted. Looks like so much fun!

Cool Breeze- we're also booked on the River Tubing in Dominica and Zip Lining in St. Kitts- both through Carnival- have never done either. When are you going? We are going 8/22.

I watched the Zipline on you tube that someone posted. Looks like so much fun!

We are going 10/3/10. We booked the river tubing directly through Antours & will have to book the zip lining through Carnival if that is what we do.

Please come back & tell us how your trip was. I am sure it will be wonderful!

Juli

Archived