promotion code for excursions?

flyboyswife

Does anyone know how one might find/receive a promotion code for CCL excursions? I'm all about saving some $$$ (can't book this excursion through a private vendor). Thanks!

Hi...Ive never heard of any discount promo codes for CCL excursions.

May I ask what its the tour you are looking at doing?

Panama Canal by ferry - no one is offering it the day CCL is in port so booking through Carnival. I've never heard of the promos for excursions either, but it's on the checkout page and thought I'd ask!

I used to live in Panama so I'm jealous ;) That should be a fun ride!

I guess its been awhile since Ive booked a CCL excursion so didnt know there was the option for a promo code.

Hopefully someone will come by with one for you then! :)

• 2 months later...

I don't have a promo code, BUT I have done this exact excursion and it was AMAZING and breathtaking!!!! We were fortunate to get seats at the very back the ferry because I had walking issues at the time so they didn't have me go up the stairs to the upper decks.

Oh my, We had amazing views of the locks opening and closing right in front of our eyes. We were so close to the walls of the canal you could actually touch them. AND watching the huge ships come through the locks right with you....it literally left you speechless.

Did anyone ever answer this? Have a promo code to share??

A month or so ago Carnival was e-mailing a promo code to cruisers for a few specific ships/sailings - the consensusw was that the code could not be shared. You might try a SEARCH for the several threads. ken

Are you taking a panama canal cruise??? :confused: Maybe that is why.. it is not for every Carnival excursion...

I saw the code mentioned on a travel agent's page for several Carnival cruises, western and southern caribbean and med. Unfortunately, it did not work on the Mayan ruins cruise I want to book in Belize.

Typically discount codes are very specific to whatever the vendor wants to restrict them to. They are also typically time specific with expiration dates built in.

As CCL rarely issues them I would say you are SOL. They should also be used by the intended recipient only. I don't think you will find one online that will work. You might have to have fewer DOD's to save your money.

• 3 months later...

I don't know if it is ok for the coupon sites to be named here so I'll say there are many sites that you can google. I use one that has the word "Retail" and "Not" in it and they do have some coupons for Carnival and they even take you to the Carnival website. Not sure if they have any that you could use and they do not have many for Carnival.

I love the coupon sites as they have some real deals like free shipping and my favorite candles codes for 2 for 1. I have never used it for a cruise as I looked it up just recently. Just try a few of the online coupon sites and you may hit what you need. It may be worth it to look up excursions on some of the coupon sites. You never know.

• 9 months later...

I just booked a shore excursion for the Mayan ruins in Belize tour. I entered SHX001, and it took 10% off a $180 tour for 2 people. We saved almost $20, Yay! :D

Try it- hope it works for you too..... We're sailing on the Carnival Legend on Dec. 4 out of Tampa... Check you out on deck ;)

A month or so ago Carnival was e-mailing a promo code to cruisers for a few specific ships/sailings - the consensusw was that the code could not be shared. You might try a SEARCH for the several threads. ken

You are wrong. I received a code for 10%, someone on here sent me one for 15%. I used it and it worked just fine. I have both codes still if you are interested I can email them to you.

Archived