Carnival Signature Drinks

This is the list of choices that was sent to me.

Something Blue

Malibu – 1 oz

Blue curacao – 0.25

Pineapple juice – 3 oz

Sweet & sour – 1 oz

Caribbean Romance

2oz light rum

.5 oz amaretto

1 oz oj

1 oz pineapple juice

.25oz grenadine

Combine all ingredients except grenadine in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a martini glass. Sink grenadine to the bottom of the glass.

Blushing Bride

1.5 oz Skyy Vodka

.75 oz Triple Sec

2 oz Lemonade

.25 oz Grenadine

.5 oz Sprite

Electric Kiss

1 oz Melon Liquor

1 oz Malibu

Top with Pineapple Juice

Splash of Sprite

Mint to Be

1.5oz Flor de Cana 4yr.

.5oz Crème de Menthe

.5oz Sour Mix

2oz Pineapple Juice

• 4 weeks later...

What package did you book? Maybe I'm still too early in the process (our wedding is 9/22/17) but I haven't even been told about having a signature drink!

We are thinking about making a schedule for the first day to give to our sailing guests upon boarding. Basically detailing where the ceremony will be, where the reception will be, then panning out the rest of the evening so our sailing guests will be able to continue the party with us (and, quite honestly, so I can parade around the ship in my gown). We definitely planned on making a meeting point at the Alchemy bar to have signature drinks made for us.

We're doing the Time to Celebrate Big package and it would be really fun to pick a signature cocktail for the reception...

• 2 weeks later...
What package did you book? Maybe I'm still too early in the process (our wedding is 9/22/17) but I haven't even been told about having a signature drink!

We are thinking about making a schedule for the first day to give to our sailing guests upon boarding. Basically detailing where the ceremony will be, where the reception will be, then panning out the rest of the evening so our sailing guests will be able to continue the party with us (and, quite honestly, so I can parade around the ship in my gown). We definitely planned on making a meeting point at the Alchemy bar to have signature drinks made for us.

We're doing the Time to Celebrate Big package and it would be really fun to pick a signature cocktail for the reception...

Sorry for the late reply. I have not been on CC for a couple weeks. We also did the Time to Celebrate Big package. I would not have known about the signature drink had I not read it on these boards and then I contacted Carnival Weddings to inquire. They sent me the menus I posted.

Hey, no worries! I have plenty of time to gather information!

Did you try reaching out to your wedding coordinator to see if they could do other drinks?

This message board has already been full of great information:) I wish they would tell you about stuff like signature drinks without you having to hunt it down yourself though.

• 3 months later...

I just talked to Carnival and they said I could do whatever drink I wanted. I chose the blushing bride anyways tho because it sounds delicious and I like the name!

They said you can also pick your own name for your signature drink. They seem pretty accommodating.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm super disappointed. My wedding planner said we could only do 1 drink (I would like to do 2, a brides pick and a groom's pick) and that they HAVE to be from the list.

The Blushing Bride is the only one that sounds good to me, but I would want there to be something separate as a "Grooms Pick" because I definitely don't want to feel like I'm the center of attention with a specialty drink all about me.

And if we can only do 1 I was hoping to do one more cruising related like The Fun Ship or The Cruiser 😣

I know we need to do one since we'll have 75-100 guests and I don't want everyone lining up and waiting on 2 bartenders, so having a specialty drink out will be key, but I have no idea what to do...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

We took the list to our local bar (when they weren't busy) and had them mix each drink so that we could try them. We picked the Something Blue. Everyone loved it, even a few non drinkers.